Picked her up last night!!!

Sorry hit the wrong button.

I meant to say that I have a solution for you. This will not require upgrading her stone.

Simply hand over the 91 to me and tell here that you painted the silver to black and it saves gas.

Problem solved.

Congrats now cruise her down to kirkland waterfront and fly back over the floating bridge. :biggrin:

Yup...that's the one. I was trying to buy the silver one from Chicago (the burnout car) but he backed out...

So I went and looked at this one, happened to be in my back yard. Much easier than traveling across country. Not my 1st choice for color, but I really like it now that it's in my garage.

I think I'm going to do some crazy gold or bronze rims...oh and get that supercharger on it.

Already lining up CF goodies for the interior!

Wow, what a small world. I almost bought that car when it was being sold by Niello. It had around 17k miles on it at the time. I even sat in it!

Wow, what a small world. I almost bought that car when it was being sold by Niello. It had around 17k miles on it at the time. I even sat in it!

Lol...that's crazy! Yeah, this is the car...I JUST turned 30k in it today. I love this thing. Installed a crazy alarm system last night and moving on to the stereo/sc/other stuff.

Nice upgrade Doc, congrats!

Bat™

Thanks Bat! Going to make it similar to your car (when you had it)!

Out with Fowler's car...

DSC03637.jpg

Looks good ,great shine.I also love the front lip, although that would last one pull out of my drive way.People say I should raise my car ,I dont think so.You Seattle boys take care.Wish I could make it to Laguna.

Last edited:
im jealous and plan to work on number 2, .............say in 2-3yrs. Can't wait

Kick ASS!!!

I need to bring my NSX up there again next year!!!

Back