Picked her up last night!!!

Just got my '03 from another local member. Swapped my rims and I'm off and running!

This definitely put me in the doghouse for awhile...never thought I'd have two NSX's at the same time.

DSC03630.jpg

DSC03626.jpg

DSC03627.jpg

DSC03635.jpg

looks fantastic, if I ever come home with another nsx my wife will definately hand me papers.........lol.........enjoy they both look great.

blaque blast...

Congratz' on the acquisition. In all honesty, there aren't many original '02-'05 NSX models around (though a reasonable amount of face-lifted '91-'01 models).

Now, that's how somone should get an NSX. You (DrVolkl literally decided to pursue a newer one just a few weeks ago, you found one recently, and you made it happen. None of that could've/should've/would've! :cool:

(not to mention, already having one in the stable, and not waiting to make a move on another till it sold)

Last edited:
Well, it's better than buying stock right now. :wink:

The wife is NOT happy...this is going to cost me...I'll probably have to increase her diamond size or something. Somewhat poor planning on my part. :redface:

diamonique/CZ, FTW!

The wife is NOT happy...this is going to cost me...I'll probably have to increase her diamond size or something. Somewhat poor planning on my part. :redface:
Small potatoes, my friend, small potatoes to pay for having two NSX models under one roof! :D

wow, the CE28's definitely makes the car stand out.

Man I am so jealous. I may be in the minority but I think black on the 02+ is the best color.

Wow that is a just stunning! Congrats.

Man I am so jealous. I may be in the minority but I think black on the 02+ is the best color.
+1.....No, I'm with you on that. :wink:

Well, it's better than buying stock right now. :wink:

I tell my wife every time I look at the mortgage statement, I can justify a mod for my NSX.

I know the feeling.:biggrin:, but this was before the second wife.:rolleyes:
007_07.jpg

We are going to miss you on the Unofficial Sebring Silver thead .

Welcome to the 2 NSX owner club! I wish one of mine was an 02+, luckily my brother picked up his 02 Yellow/Black on Tuesday and he lives around the corner!:biggrin: The driveway looked kinda hot today:redface:

Alright, here is your official public congrats...Welcome to NA2!!!:cool:

was that the one that was for sale with chrome oem wheels?

looks fantastic ont he ce28's!!

Yup! Thanks a ton everyone. Love the car...just love it!

It's hard getting used to the power steering when I first get in the car...I keep expecting to have to muscle the wheel!

Welcome to the black car club Eric.What ever you do dont use a duster on it.Just buck-up and rinse and dry.The Meguires next gen 2.0 wax seems to work well on black also,or any carnuba wax.Black is a whole nother monster,looks amazing for the 5 minutes its clean.All your CF goodies will really pop with the black.congrats ,Myron

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing your impressions on the 02+ vs. the early model.

Congrats , it loks great. How is it compared to your old car ?

It's newer. :wink:

I would like to drive it a bit longer before I write a real comparison thread...but what I can say is so far so good. The earlier cars (like my '91) have a lot going for them however...I would be happy owning either!

Back