Pic from my trip to Maui... (omg)

http://www.hyperphase.net/electro/maui/scenic/

I'll be posting more... I have over 400 images to post... these are the jewels so far...

I have another batch to upload that has pics of me and my friend in them... Just wanted to have some nice pics to share w/ everyone that dont look like cheezy tourist photos =)

Anyone have an NSX in Maui?! The road to Hana would be insane in an NSX - let alone any of the other roads all over maui...

All I know is, I found my next home
smile.gif

Aloha -Electro

It was a POS HP 318... unfortunately it broke on the trip out there.

Looking to get the canon S40 or S30 from Santa =)

-Electro

Sorry guys, the scenic gallery hasn't been web'ized yet... I'm planning on doing that its just alot of pics to do it now! Dont have much time... doing lots of traveling...

Lots of those pics can be used for great desktop wallpapers =)

-Electro

Originally posted by Electro:

Anyone have an NSX in Maui?! The road to Hana would be insane in an NSX - let alone any of the other roads all over maui...

All I know is, I found my next home
smile.gif

Aloha -Electro

Hi, very nice pictures. Being from Hawaii (Oahu) I kind of take things like this for granted, but you managed to capture all that is good about Hawaii. Good job. I know there are a few NSX owners on Maui and at least one owner who frequents this forum. Hopefully they will respond here. I will be an NSX owner this February. I have made a deal and will be sending my deposite anytime now. I just have to wait until the owner returns to the states so he can ship the car out to me. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay on the Islands. Maybe next time you'll stop by on Oahu.

cool.gif
Great job! I "DITTO" ChrisK. Fantastic collection of photos. (I could had you meet up with a NSX owner in Maui, if I only knew you where visiting.) . . . >>0--0>

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

Hi Electro
Great pics. I was there in sept on my honeymoon. Awesome place I didnt take to many pictures when i was there So I'm going to steal some of yours
smile.gif

thanks
aloha
Paul M

If my camera didnt break I'd have even more... I had about 5 days without my digital still camera... =\

Looking at getting the Canon S45

Looks to have all the features I want and it has incredible resolution... 4M pixel

oh well I guess I'll just have to go back to Maui once I pick up my new camera =)

Electro

Well for one thing, it was off-season for tourists... going in december you won't find that many women that are out...

But dont think they're not there! you just have to go looking a little harder...

every place I went there were beautiful women there... I'm sure its even crazier in the summer time... (going back summer '03 w/ my new digicam and will report back my findings on the maui summer women selection!)

-Electro

Back