Phxpo 2011

Hey guys and gals it was good to meet everyone at the paradise cafe. Hope your drive to Sedona was a good one, turns out that I could have come as I was not needed at the tourney. Lets see some pics of the day and what are the plans for january?

my plan for january is some 100 octane and loading up my race program to put some smack down on a pesky nsx.:smile:

LOL....That was pretty cool to see you guys toying with each other on the highway....too bad the Highway Patrol truck was there.....THAT could have been trouble.

I haven't driven my NSX since the last event, so it is begging to be driven. :biggrin:

Anyone up for some carting at Speed Street on 67th ave / Bell, and then going to the Pavillions car show on Saturday afternoon / evening?

I haven't been at the Pavillions in like forever. :smile:

Weekend of 1/22 look good for anyone?

you kidding? haven't driven since mid december? my motor is blown... what other reasonable excuse is there?

I have been daily driving mine lately, weather is too nice not too. However, this weekend is probably out for me, having surgery tomorrow:frown: They say it will be a week to recover...how about the following week?

you kidding? haven't driven since mid december? my motor is blown... what other reasonable excuse is there?

LOL I'm too lazy to drive mine. Been spending too much time at the gym and my body is paying for it big time the last few days. My abs are extremely sore, chest / triceps are sore. Feel like I got the flu with all the body aches, except I don't have the flu... :redface:

I have been daily driving mine lately, weather is too nice not too. However, this weekend is probably out for me, having surgery tomorrow:frown: They say it will be a week to recover...how about the following week?

Wow I hope your surgery went well Don!! Get well soon and let me know when you're 100% so we can plan to get together.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys....surgery went o.k....... still recovering....I'll be back soon....

Great to hear Don, glad you're OK.

Thanks Guys....surgery went o.k....... still recovering....I'll be back soon....

Wasn't me brother, I've been in San Diego for the last 3 weeks finishing my NSX. Tuning on Thursday and then finally headed back home.

Jim did you to the USAR Nationals at A.S.U. this past weekend? I could have swore I saw someone like you there but was not 100% sure.

Hey Frank
I saw a red NSX pulling into the Walgreens at 75th and Thunderbird on sunday...was that you?

I wonder too. It was a red/black roof. Dan used to have a red one, but I think he sold it, Don't know of any other red ones in our area. (other than Coz, but his is very unique:smile:)
Not quite up for anything big yet, but maybe something like a lunch would be good, like at paradise bakery? been a month already, Lost 23 pounds, and still loosing. hopefully it will stop at some point.

I wonder too. It was a red/black roof. Dan used to have a red one, but I think he sold it, Don't know of any other red ones in our area. (other than Coz, but his is very unique:smile:)
Not quite up for anything big yet, but maybe something like a lunch would be good, like at paradise bakery? been a month already, Lost 23 pounds, and still loosing. hopefully it will stop at some point.

Paradise Bakery sounds great. I'm up for lunch any time next week. There's a nice Paradise Bakery near 67th ave / 101 next to Burger King. Or the great Norterra location :smile:

Paradise Bakery sounds great. I'm up for lunch any time next week. There's a nice Paradise Bakery near 67th ave / 101 next to Burger King. Or the great Norterra location :smile:

I usually go to the one on 67th ave and the 101 myself, was there on last sat with the wife.:biggrin:

Back