Photoshop Wheels Please

Gloss Black

and just for fun......Porsche retro Orange and Green (GT3RS Colors)

Thanks

8860NSX.jpg

Thanks.........Both the Green and Orange are quite electric!

Could you put a red stripe on the outer rim of the black and gun metal?

Thanks!

Thanks..it gives me an idea of what they would look like striped. I like the design + handling that the forged OEM 17's give my NSX.

The OEM silver color is good w/white but am wanting a change so I plan on powdercoating the OEM's - I just can't decide what color will look the best. I am leaning toward a gloss black but am still uncertain what will look the best.

What about black chrome?

Gun metal by far is the best looking combo. You are sending a message that you mean business... in a classy way. :wink:

If you can do a yellow stripe then I'd pick the black with yellow. It gives your car a racy look to it.

Either way, you may want to paint your gold calipers to black or something to match the wheels.

Thanks..it gives me an idea of what they would look like striped. I like the design + handling that the forged OEM 17's give my NSX.

The OEM silver color is good w/white but am wanting a change so I plan on powdercoating the OEM's - I just can't decide what color will look the best. I am leaning toward a gloss black but am still uncertain what will look the best.

What about black chrome?

White. White on white goes together like chinese food and chocolate pudding:biggrin:

Gun metal by far is the best looking combo. You are sending a message that you mean business... in a classy way. :wink:

If you can do a yellow stripe then I'd pick the black with yellow. It gives your car a racy look to it.

Either way, you may want to paint your gold calipers to black or something to match the wheels.

Hi Chris!

GT3.jpg

Hi Chris!

GT3.jpg

Hey Steve,

It is good to see that you are giving your car more attention that she deserves. Drive her now while the weather is getting good. :wink: When come to think of it, I need to do the same. The last time I drove her was 5 weeks ago.

Take care!

Gunmetal gets my vote and is a JDM option so is OEM!

Regards, Paul

Back