Photoshop and opinions needed.

Well back in highschool I used to have a riced out Eclipse but I loved the thing right to death. Hand picked the color and loved it even though I got a lot of hate from it. Do you think this would look good on an Nsx. I kinda miss the color.

badasseclipsepicje9.jpg

1226253160lpf2.jpg

img1597gx5.jpg

Can someone photoshop my color on the car with the roof black and with the roof yellow/orange.

Like this?

Attachments

• y_nsx.jpg
    y_nsx.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 231
Yea kind of by like a golder canary color. Ill try to get a better picture.

Like the second picture I posted. also can you do one with the roof "yellow" to.....

ou its my nsx :biggrin: no more like this anymore :wink: finishing my final project so nsx will be looking like this
paint material for that orange shinny collor cost here 1500$ and its an illegal collor because only cops ambulance and etc could be painted in this. without color code its impossible to make 1-1 the same

Attachments

• juodas1_resize.jpg
    juodas1_resize.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 89
wow from a riced-out eclipse to a NSX in 3 years.. :) good choice
I went from a NSX to a NSX :)

Yes N/A all the way! lol Between the eclipse and nsx I owned a Talon Tsi with basic bolt ons and a 16g..... Then it crapped and I moved onto Honda reliability.

How about you leave the nice red alone and get some wheels that were made in the last decade? I think there are a lot of better upgrades to do that to molest the car's original color. You don't want to turn it into Michael Jackson.

Back