Photos

Greetings , Just finished some awesome mods , full comptech suspension , wheels ect ,

Problem: I cannot seem to figure out how to post pictures to a forum topic,
I was able to get the photos loaded in to ''My Gallery'' , however cannot figure out how to attach or get a picture in a forum post ?? any help would be great

I do get a message your photos exceed the size ?

I noticed others seem to use thumbnails , anyway..... I would like some help or a way to get instructions ..

Thanks..Ken

I always just use the properties of the photo (found by right-clicking the pic) and then insert them between the tags.

[img]http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/data/500/5751P2110025_2_-med.JPG

If you want to see what it looks like you can quote me and look at the string. :)

You can also "Attach" the photo by using the "Manage Attachments" button under "Additional Options" when making a post.

Last edited:
Dave22 ;

hey thanks for the help

ok I have tried every way and still no Luck ???

your sentence on the top of the picture can you explain ??

properties , yes right click on photo , then do you click on properties , then you mention insert between image tags [???] (confused)

I have tried both ways url and manage attachments if you dont mind how exactly did you get that photo posted..thanks...
Did you go to my gallery right click on photo and then how do you get it into the post

Do I start a NEW thread , write message , click the insert image icon , the box enter URL of image comes up I have done this , then in my new post there is the messege and below no photo just the url numbers ? no picture
then go to preview post and still no photo

This cannot be as difficult as this ??

help sorry ...

Ken

Kreh ,

Thanks just posted specifics in general picture gallery , although my link didnt take ? Demigod was nice enough to help me out ..

it's the Comptech Sport Suspension

Springs Sways Koni and 18-19 evo more specifics in the photo gallery post ..

thanks for your compliment

Ken

Great. That is what I am going with. I already ordered Comptech sport springs and Bilsteins. Hope mine looks as good as yours. I have Kaiser Silver.

Appreciate your response.

L5-S1NSX said:
your sentence on the top of the picture can you explain ??

Sure. :)

Right click the picture you want to post then select "Properties" from the menu. Then highlight the Address (URL) of the picture and copy it (by right-clicking and selecting "Copy" from the menu).

Then in your post you can right-click in the text field and selsct "Paste" to put the picture's URL into the post.

Then add these tags:

after the URL.

You can preview your post before submitting it to make sure the picture shows up. :)

*Edit: I changed the picture I posted above since the other one has been removed. The final product for the new pic looks like this:

56411775-O.jpg

Hope that helps a little.

You don't need to create image tags manually - just click on the "insert image" tool (move your cursor across the row of icons in the toolbar immediately above the "create post field" to identify each of their functions); click on the tool then paste the link into the new field when prompted.

Here's how .......

More tips on working with images here

Back