Photos from NSXPO 2005

39164229-L.jpg

39164190-L.jpg

39164185-L.jpg

39164187-L.jpg

39164182-L.jpg

39164203-L.jpg

:eek: :eek: :biggrin:

Randy, this has to be your car.... Love the models/RC.
Looks like you are parked next to SCS2k?
39205804-L.jpg

Thanks Robert... Needed to see these Pics... Kinda bored at work....
I love seeing people enjoying themselves...

Thanks again.

All this talk about non-nsx photos has got me on pins and needles. :biggrin:

Bob, the pictures are great, much better than Tony's, but wait until he gets that new camera body that Bag's has bought for him!!!! By the way, do you ever sleep? Loved the pictures of the carting that were posted, how come I couldn't recognize Larry B, was the cart too high for him to climb into? :eek:

Dinner at Pinnacle Peak Patio

We dined under the stars tonight but unfortunately I must head back on Monday so I will have to leave the track photos for others to post. More photos will be posted in my galleries after I get home

39406076-L.jpg

39406079-L.jpg

39406101-L.jpg

39406093-L.jpg

39406090-L.jpg

39406063-L.jpg

Last edited:
These are GREAT :biggrin: and really show the fun had by all. The only bad thing is I'm heading home from Phoenix tmow back to the land of rain and work :frown: Our hosts were wonderful and the new friendships made are priceless.
I will post my photos especially those from the Watson Lake run today when I return home :smile:
Thanks for taking the time to share the photos each day :smile:

Don looks more alive than ever, what did you do, give him a high colonic? Glad that you all had a great time, looking forward to hearing all about it. Sorry I couldn't make the trip, but with what happened, as I said earlier, I'd have to return prematurely, so I guess all for the best. Safe trip back to all!!! :smile:

Climberao said:
These are GREAT :biggrin: and really show the fun had by all. The only bad thing is I'm heading home from Phoenix tmow back to the land of rain and work :frown: Our hosts were wonderful and the new friendships made are priceless.
I will post my photos especially those from the Watson Lake run today when I return home :smile:
Thanks for taking the time to share the photos each day :smile:
Nice to meet you Alan! Please let us know when you're back so we can all get together.

Here are some selected photos from Day 2, Saturday.

Attachments

• day2.jpg
    day2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 634
  • day2 (2).JPG
    day2 (2).JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 621
  • day2 (3).JPG
    day2 (3).JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 625
  • day2 (4).JPG
    day2 (4).JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 619
  • day2 (5).JPG
    day2 (5).JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 617
Many of the Northeast contingent had to leave today and we have all arrived home safely, albeit longing to be back in Phoenix. But as can be seen by this Rodinesque photo, I suspect that at least one of our members is thinking about NSXPO 2006 in Florida with a great track event scheduled for Sebring.

39164224-L.jpg

Back