Photos from NSXPO 2005

After seeing the other "teaser" thread about photos without any actual photos, I will be updating one of my galleries at night with shots from NSXPO. Here is a quick photo from the carting event today. The other photos will be put on at the end of each day in this gallery: http://RSO.smugmug.com/gallery/865963/1/39056733

39056733-L.jpg

thank you for sharing . . . but we need more . . . :biggrin:

Great pictures....any idea what the final tally # of
cars and total attendees for NSXPO '05?

Keep them coming!

Steve
Seattle

Wow, what a fun day!! Words cannot express the incredible experience today. I am simply overwhelmed with meeting so many NSX owners and fans.

We have been offline all day, so I just dumped all of my photos into a slideshow for easy review.

I am no Bob when it comes to photos, but these should do in a pinch.

Due to the way the slideshow software works, my photos are in reverse-chronological order. So it starts at the end of the day and works backwards to the beginning. Sorry.

The day started with karting, then group photo, then relaxing at the hotel, then dinner at Macayo's, then walking down Tempe Mill Ave, and then some night life.

A yellow 355 joined us, and NeoNSX had the opportunity to sit in the driver's side.

Can't wait for Day 2!!!!

CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW (opens in separate window)

I can't guarantee these photos will be up after 24 hours. If someone wants to save them and host them elsewhere, they're welcome to.

I may delete these and replace them day 2 photos if I run into space issues.

Wish you were here. :biggrin:

Although we are all out here for the cars, the desert botanicals make for interesting sights as well. But I promise to get back to the car photos later today after the Concours at the Pavilions.

39134018-L.jpg

39134015-L.jpg

39134118-L.jpg

39134149-L.jpg

39134124-L.jpg

39134138-L.jpg

RSO 34 said:
Although we are all out here for the cars, the desert botanicals make for interesting sights as well. But I promise to get back to the car photos later today after the Concours at the Pavilions.
posting a series of non-nsx photos in the nsxpo thread may be considered a thorny issue to some, but i think these are great, bob - keep 'em coming!

hal

queenlives said:
posting a series of non-nsx photos in the nsxpo thread may be considered a thorny issue to some, but i think these are great, bob - keep 'em coming!
hal

Yes, some readers may really prickle at the inclusion of non-NSX content.
Heck, I say, stick it to 'em!

the aesthetic appeal of those images is quite pointed. :biggrin:

Back