Pet Thread

had to contribute

this is Goten
9537112_1259-med.JPG

Big-Nate,
Your boxers look great. We are on our 3rd and 4th boxers. They all stay puppy-like even when they are older. Lots of energy and personality.
Jesse

Its a Maltese, he is the biggest chick magnet:D :D

Funny story but on a recent trip to a well known tourist destination in Victoria Australia all the tourists were looking at him when the attrraction was right behind them. They travelled four hours by bus from Melbourne just for it too.

foxy-abby said:
Big-Nate,
Your boxers look great. We are on our 3rd and 4th boxers. They all stay puppy-like even when they are older. Lots of energy and personality.
Jesse

Thanks, Daisy was our second and Jack our third, we got him from Boxer Rescue, a former stray. We lost our first, Buster, just this January to cancer at only 3 1/2 years old. Cherish your pets because you never know when you might lose them:(

Buster (may he rest in peace) at the Nichols Arboretum in Ann Arbor;

Attachments

• swim.jpg
    swim.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 545
My little guy...

This is my dog Warhol... for his floppy haircut similar to his namesake! [ We collect art ;) ]

Laying around...
warhol1.jpg

Playing with his Sponge Bob Ball...
warhol2.jpg

Honestly we are very lucky to have him. Although he is not the most masculine dog out there... I have bad allergies to pets and Poodles do not shed or have dandruff so he is a good fit in our house. He is incredibly well behaved and knows all his 25 or so toys by name and will retrieve them when you tell him to go get one. He does not bark unless there is a stranger at the house, does not beg for food ... and all around is the most well tempered dog I have ever seen... He "smiles" all the time! I hope when we have kids they are as well behaved! ;)

Last edited:
Re: My little guy...

JAM said:
Although he is not the most masculine dog out there... I have bad allergies to pets and Poodles do not shed or have dandruff so he is a good ft in our house.
I have read that poodles are the only breed that doesn't shed.

If you want something more masculine, while still avoiding allergy problems, you can always get a full-size poodle next. They average 45-70 lbs. I'm not sure if there is an actual breed called giant poodles, but I have seen some really big poodles before (almost as big as my Great Dane mixes).

I believe the 'giant' poodles are actually "Standard" poodles. The smaller sizes are either miniature or toy.

My only problem with poodles is that in dog shows, they're in the same group (non-sporting) as my beloved boston terriers and poodles almost always take best in group and often best in show. :) While my bostons come well dressed with their little tuxedo markings, poodles get all the glory. ;)

Taj nice Dobie... here is one of our Newfoundlands with my friends Dobie.

Last edited:
Is that a Porsche turbo with Carrera lights or is it a Carrera 4S with a turbo front lip spoiler?

MsKadyB said:
For all us pet lovers. :)

Here are better pics of my Bammer. :cool:

NSX 3.0 said:
Taj nice Dobie... here is one of our Newfoundlands with my friends Dobie.

NSX 3.0,

Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately he was diagnosed with lymphoma last week. He is fighting for his life right now. The bright side is that he has been healthy all his life and he is still active. Currently he is on steroid to keep his lymph nodes from swelling up. Chemo is out of the question. It is tough to lose a love one. My boy will be missed.

Attachments

• dscf1102r4.jpg
    dscf1102r4.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 436
One of my cats, Kiwi.

My other cat's name is Ebi. Need to find a picture.

Attachments

• kiwi 800x600.jpg
    kiwi 800x600.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 367
Moose (aka Moof):

Attachments

• moofy-1 alt.jpg
    moofy-1 alt.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 347
...and Wurm (aka Wurmy):

Attachments

• wurmy-4 alt.jpg