Performance Car Show in Danville

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to see if there was any interest in a car show on the 25th in Danville. This show used to be the AutoAffair show that Miguel Cela (former owner of my NSX) used to host. Anyway, the new owner Robert has extended the invite to the NSX community. Let me know ASAP if you are interested so that I can get us registered. Below is the flyer and email from Robert.

Perf_Car_Show_Flier.jpg

RC.JPG
[/IMG]

PERFORMANCE CAR SHOW: Sunday July 25th 11:00am-3:00pm. Hosted by The Paddock at the Livery. Local restaurants will be offering food specials, D.J. will be playing your favorite tunes, and a R.C Racing exhibit on a 20' X 40' purpose built road course. Admission and car registration is FREE.

400 Sycamore Valley Rd W, Danville, CA
http://www.thepaddockatthelivery.com/

Thanks,

Robert Robinson
President
The Paddock at the Livery
Tel 925.838.2488
Fax 925.838.2538

Last edited:
Starting a list...

1. Ryan1926
2. REDNSXT

So far we have 4 Red NSX's. :biggrin: Hopefully we can add more color to the corral. :biggrin:

ahh, the R/C racing sounds like fun ~ I used to play with those a lot! Can we complete/participate in the R/C racing or do we have to bring our own cars?

rick

I am waiting to hear back from Robert about this. Meanwhile, can everyone who signed up update the list as "Registered" once you email Robert?

Thanks!

1. Ryan1926 (registered)
2. REDNSXT
3. iCEE (registered)
4. racer-ex (registered)

Here's an email update about the R/C track. You might want to contact Robert directly about bringing your own R/C car.

1. Ryan1926 (registered)
2. REDNSXT
3. iCEE (registered)
4. racer-ex (registered)
5. juejaimon

RC.JPG
[/IMG]

During the Performance Car Show on Sunday July 25th we will have a racing demonstration of the 1:28th scale
RC Racing Cars on a purpose built road racing track. I will be selling tickets for 15 minutes of track time so you
can sample cars that RCR is bringing with them. I have limited spaces available for the car show so email me back with your name and car and I will reserve a spot for you. So don't miss out!!

We will have a DJ playing your favorite songs, food specials from the local restaurants and the racing demonstration.

Admission and Registration is FREE!!

Thanks,

Robert
The Paddock at the Livery

Last edited:
1. Ryan1926 (registered)
2. REDNSXT
3. iCEE (registered)
4. racer-ex (registered)
5. juejaimon
6. NSXBRO2 (registered)

1. Ryan1926 (registered)
2. REDNSXT
3. iCEE (registered)
4. racer-ex (registered)
5. juejaimon
6. NSXBRO2 (registered)
7. s4play (registered)

thanks for inviting us out for this event, look forward to checkin this out.

1. Ryan1926 (registered)
2. REDNSXT
3. iCEE (registered)
4. racer-ex (registered)
5. juejaimon
6. NSXBRO2 (registered)
7. s4play (registered)

1. Ryan1926 (registered)
2. REDNSXT (registered)
3. iCEE (registered)
4. racer-ex (registered)
5. juejaimon
6. NSXBRO2 (registered)
7. s4play (registered)

Based on the registration confirmation email, we have to be there by 9AM for staging. You guys want to meet somewhere and drive in together?

There is a "Park & Ride" located off Sycamore Valley Road (exit for the show). It is on the East Side of the freeway. We can all gather there if you like.

Back