• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

parts?

Hello guys,

I need to replace my tie rods for all four, that's what the mechanics says. What's a good one to replace it with? oem or just go aftermarket? where's also a good place to get it? they say it's just all dealer parts.

I also need to replace the sway bar link (not sure what this is called) but it's the one that connects the sway bar to the sturts.

Thanks!!

Most NSX parts are not available in aftermarket versions, in which case you can only get them from an Acura dealer. You can get them from one of the usual dealers who discount parts (e.g. Delray Acura).

I just called the dealership. And it was very expensive around 80 outer tie rods each for the fronts and the rears are 150 each.

Know any after market which is a little bit cheaper?

I just called the dealership. And it was very expensive around 80 outer tie rods each for the fronts and the rears are 150 each.

How about ordering from one of our in house members who work at an Acura dealership and give a 20% discount?

Welcome to the wonderful world of NSX ownership. Just be glad it wasn't made by Italians.

Look for some of the Acura Dealers on Prime. They are here in the Vendor section.

What he says:
What he means:
Even though you gave me a link to a dealership that gives 20-25 percent discounts on parts, I'm too lazy to use that link to look up their prices.
What he says:
What he means:
My level of reading comprehension is very poor. I don't understand what you mean when you tell me that most parts are not available in aftermarket versions.
:biggrin:

Back