• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Paddock Performance Exhausts? (MagnaFlow)

Ken,

can you please tell me how much does the 2nd generation exhaust weight? for 93 nsx..

also, can you please let me know what are the exhaust tip options? i like the look of tubi exhaust..

i am not big fan of 4" tip. Not that there is anything wrong with it, just that i already have 5" tip on my supra, i prefer something different for my nsx.

also, you mentioned that you are developing header for NSX.. can you give us a ballpark on how much it might be, and weight.. hp/tq expectency?

thanks

-jjc.

Weight

Our 2nd gen system weigh's 31 lb's. We are very close( i know i've said this before) to releasing the headers for the NSX. The price will be as close to 750.00 as possible. Hope that helps.

Ken

today

I called over there today with regards to a cat bypass and exhaust combo.

Do you know that they are making headers also? They told me that within 4-6 weeks they will have it tested and ready to sell.

There will also be a package deal ordering everything together.

Cheers,
John B

Hi Jadkar,

I love your exhaust! I've been looking for a good performance exhaust with 4inch tips. I have a few questions

Do Paddock ship to Japan? Cost? I dont want to buy a taitec then get it molested to fit 4inch tips!
Will the exhaust fit a 91-94 nsx with a 2002 rear valance?
Will the exhaust bolt up to taitec headers?
The quality of the muffler, pipes etc polished? stainless?

Your pm box is full!
You can email me directly if you like, ta!

Aaron J :)

Back