Owning NSX = Gratifying Experience

Abu Dhabi, Gorgeous green Capital of the UAE
For me, owning my NSX has been (and continues to be) a very gratifying, rewarding experience.

Apart from the exciting driving and user friendly ownership experience, the opportunity to learn from other very generous, like minded people on NSX Prime has been the most valuable, gratifying thing.

Every problem I have encountered so far with my car (albeit in my case, relatively few and simple ones), I have been able to sort out, using advice and/or suppliers from this forum.

Just a quick THANKS to all those who take the time to help.

I feel the same way! I've been a member for a year now - yep a whole year and it's been a most gratifying experience. Glad it's here!

A big SHOUT-OUT for this site and to LarryB, BrianK and the other vets here for all their support. When I bought my 1991 it needed a lot of work. Though I'm a fair mechanic, I found many things about this car to be fairly specific and I needed direction on more than one attempt at repairing it. Now it's fairly sorted out and after a year of ownership this car still begs to be driven every time I take it out. The NSX has certainly turned out to be the car I had hoped it would be :smile:. Happy Motoring!

I really love these cars! Having owned a 91 coupe and an 05 Targa they are very different but both satisfying.

Im going to miss mine, for sure.

I really love these cars! Having owned a 91 coupe and an 05 Targa they are very different but both satisfying.

Im going to miss mine, for sure.

Now why is it that you are selling it? You've been on this site for a long time - are you tired of the NSX? Do you want something else? Maybe you should keep it?

I have to agree with everyone. I just bought mine this week and without all the information I learned from Prime and the fact that I found my car on prime I probably never would have bought one.

I have to agree with everyone. I just bought mine this week and without all the information I learned from Prime and the fact that I found my car on prime I probably never would have bought one.

Don't forget your Towers visit, May 7! :biggrin:

This is the best FREE forum out there. Tim hit the nail on the head, I to have only had my NSX for about a year now, and with out this site I would not have learned as much as I have.
The fact that everyone on here is so helpful, and their Opinions are.... well... just opinions. LOL Except LarryB almost every post is fact.

Prime is the best. I look forward to the future and any and all of my experiences with my NSX, bad or good.

New friends with same interest, kids look up to you, stress relieve after long day work. I'd say it's been a blessing owning this car.

Back