Owner Again.. :)

They were on there way to Miami to pick them up. They came from Jacksonville and picked up the NSX first and then on to Miami. They have a sink, 150gallon water tank, stove, oak cabinets and everything in the tractor. Talk with you soon.

I'll bet you can't wait till that gorgeous car arrives. It looks like it's in very capable hands for its cross-country journey. Thank you for the opportunity of making a couple of new friends. Brian and his wife are great people and I hope to see them in a new yellow NSX soon and Mike thanks again for the kind offer. I'll be checking the mailbox!

Hugh said:
I'll bet you can't wait till that gorgeous car arrives. It looks like it's in very capable hands for its cross-country journey. Thank you for the opportunity of making a couple of new friends. Brian and his wife are great people and I hope to see them in a new yellow NSX soon and Mike thanks again for the kind offer. I'll be checking the mailbox!

I'll let you know when they will be there, my buddy is gonna stop by tomorrow. :biggrin:

Congrats on becoming a owner again!! I recently purchased another NSX as well and I am absolutely loving it (well, when I get the chance to drive it :frown: it's been raining toooo much lately here in seattle).

NsSeX said:
Congrats on becoming a owner again!! I recently purchased another NSX as well and I am absolutely loving it (well, when I get the chance to drive it :frown: it's been raining toooo much lately here in seattle).

Thanks, congrats to you also! :biggrin:

Mine will be here at 8am in the morning.
050.gif

Back