Oster: I'll be in town Feb 18-21

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Orlando Feb 18-21. I was hoping to catch up with everyone Feb 20th, a Sunday. Not sure what might be best, breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or someplace fun to go :biggrin: Open to suggestions.

Oster

Last edited:
Might you be willing to disclose in which town you might be? :biggrin:

Last edited:
What kind of ridiculously good question is that!! Lol. I went back and edited that. I meant Orlando.

Nabil,
Come to Tampa or St. Pete and I have you covered.
Best,
Acuman

Acuman,

I realize you and I haven't met yet. Nabil and I worked together for years at First Class Automotive.
Even though Im not there anymore :frown: I still time to time use this acct I set up for he and myself while I was there.
While in Orlando, I set up the majority of the social events sponsored by the shop :smile: Actually, Nabil & I are working on doing something in March, for the NSX Club. But it'll have to be worked around, I think it's the 12 hrs of Sebring, in the middle of March.
But my name is OSTER :wink: Hence the subject line. Oster: I'll be in town (Orlando) Feb 18-21. Hope to meet you and some others I haven't met yet :biggrin:

OSTER

Oster,
Nice to meet you remotely. I look forward to face to face. Glad you cleared that up for me. If you see Nabil, send him my regards, please.
Acuman

Exotics on St Armands is that weekend. Show on the 19th and rally the 20th. I went last year and had a ton of fun. Was with 2 Ferrari's, a Lambo, Ford GT, and a Turbo Bentley on the rally. We could show up as a group for the rally.

Exotics on St Armands is that weekend. Show on the 19th and rally the 20th. I went last year and had a ton of fun. Was with 2 Ferrari's, a Lambo, Ford GT, and a Turbo Bentley on the rally. We could show up as a group for the rally.

Kind of a long drive to Sarasota from Orlando though. :frown:

Hi Nabil ... it's Pam from Canada. We had brunch at the Hyatt Grand Cypress with Wei-shen a couple of years ago.

Kind of a long drive to Sarasota from Orlando though. :frown:

Hi Nabil ... it's Pam from Canada. We had brunch at the Hyatt Grand Cypress with Wei-shen a couple of years ago.

Nah its an easy drive!!

Damn it Oster, I have plans to be out of town that weekend, maybe I can work something out!

Let's see, Pam you drove down from British Columbia and the trip from Orlando to Sarasota's too far?

Lots of good reasons not to come down to SRQ but distance isn't one of them.

Oster, I won't be able to make it!:frown: I'm starting a new job and I will be working that weekend. Have you changed your mind on the dates your coming down? If I don't see you have fun while your down here and keep in touch!:smile:

Hey Jay,

No, I'll be there that wknd. At least Nabil handed you the ph when I called the shop, lol. Hope your new job starts off and goes well.

Working with Nabil for years & meeting so many great people thru a Car, has been something fun for me.

Pam, I'm sure Nabil has probably seen your post. But check Post #5. This is Oster.

OSTER ;-)

Hey Oster,

Unfortunately I had a trip planned out of town that weekend already.:frown: Hopefully catch you some other trip to town soon.

Carl

Hey Jay,

No, I'll be there that wknd. At least Nabil handed you the ph when I called the shop, lol. Hope your new job starts off and goes well.

Working with Nabil for years & meeting so many great people thru a Car, has been something fun for me.

Pam, I'm sure Nabil has probably seen your post. But check Post #5. This is Oster.

OSTER ;-)

Oster,

Bummed I won't be able to hang out that weekend. Yes, it was good talking to you on the phone. At least I got to hear "the infamous laugh" for a little while! lol:biggrin: Thanks on the new job. I'm am confident it was the right move and looking forward to the change. I'll have to give you a call sometime...keep in touch!

Back