Ortega Run REscheduled to MAY 23rd

do to lack of interest, the short notice or just bad timmimg for some of us...the May 16th O/P Run is going to be pushed back to the 23rd in order to try and get some of you slackers:p to join the fun!!! Roads like these are why we have these cars, so DRIVE'EM people!!! I'd like to get at least 10 of us together for the festivities...So c'mon people, this is a great way to get warmed up for Prime Canyon Drive and have some fun with your fellow Xer's...There is alot of new faces in the southwest region, so don't be shy and come on out and meet the old faces:p

Hope to see you there!!!

Sunday May 23rd...meet and greet from @7:30-8:00am and head out by 8:15. Ortega Hwy and 5 fwy(Chevron station/Denny's)

should be done by 11:00.....

[NOTE EDIT- new start time]

Last edited:
Hehehe, seems like Ortega keeps on getting re-scheduled. I think for a portions of the people, an earlier time frame is preferred, so we can get back home for the family. There will also be less traffic during the drive. So, if we can plan something that leaves 8am, and back by 11am, I think we may get couple more people. Just a suggestion.

lets make it earlier too

I'm game for this date.

And I definitely agree with leaving early for less traffic and not abusing the kitchen pass. :D

Can we shoot for leaving by 8 to 8:15??

BAH!!!!!

Have a great run fellas....I wont be able to make it.
I have a triathalon (sleeping, eating, scratchin my @ss) race that morning!

BAH!

8:00 am is fine by me...the less trafic the better...we should be done by 11:00...so, maybe some more people will join us if they realize it doesn't take up the whole day... I'll edit the original post to indicate new start time.

It's not like a whole day thing people...so get your --- out of bed and join us!!! You'll be back before the wife even realizes you are gone:p

The earlier schedule also works better for me, thanks.

FuryNSX said:
Looks like I won't be able to make that weekend. I've got "Mr. Mom" duties.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Same here!!!!!!

FuryNSX said:
Looks like I won't be able to make that weekend. I've got "Mr. Mom" duties.

Looks like you and Aaron need to remind "Mrs.Mom" that it's Sunday morning(where is she going anyway?:p ) and these drives don't happen very often anymore!!!

....thats what I do:D

so far it looks like

Silver One(David)
tbNSX(Troy)
CoolNSX(Gil)
RonNSX(Ron)
91-X(Mark)

are in....
and a couple of Mr. Mom's are out...

where is Si ???

NemesisX said:
BAH!!!!!

Have a great run fellas....I wont be able to make it.
I have a triathalon (sleeping, eating, scratchin my @ss) race that morning!

BAH!

would that happen to be the Carlsbad one??? Good luck!!!

Ennesssex said:
Bailing out too....I have to take a friend to the airport on that sunday........bummer

Put your friend on a SHUTTLE!!!:p :cool: :D

1-800-SHUTTLE;)

see you there!!!

I also will have to pass this time, I've got an early AM flight to Orlando. Have a safe trip!

Add me to the list, due to a change in plans, I believe I can make it to the 8:00 a.m. meet on sunday. Seems my friend is leaving on saturday instead of sunday. Quick question is this drive open to other vehicles as well? say a friends m3?

91 X said:
would that happen to be the Carlsbad one??? Good luck!!!

No, Its not the Carlsbad one..(although that one does look better). Im doing the Newport Beach one...where you swim in the BACK BAY!!! So I will be growing a second head, third eye, and other defects from that bay. (I think swimming in a waste disposal plant would be better!)

So come by and see some dead bodies floating!!!:D

Good to go!

I just spoke with Mark (91x) to confirm a san diego meet up point for the drive north to ortega highway.

This event is still ON and we'll be leaving no later than 8:15 AM from ortega highway.

Don't forget your club radio and charge it tonight!

-Troy

you snooze....you lose:p :D

too bad, Tan....you missed a pretty fun run...East side of Palomar was all ours:D and the west side(on the way down) was still pretty fun even with a lil traffic...maybe next time you'll check your pm's tan :p.....

here is a pic of troy(tbNSX) on the way up to the meet..look for more pics on the picture forum...

Attachments

• tbnsx1.jpg
    tbnsx1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 137
Had a blast today driving up Palomar and just convoy'n down the 15 was fun too:D Thanx to those of you who made it today, great seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new ones...see you guys on the next one:cool:

Mark

The rest of us folks that had work/family cause our missing this great event were hoping for some pic's, anyone else? ;) Fury where are you when I need you? :D

Back