Ortega Run II this Saturday 5-10!

Do you want NSX's only on this drive?

• Absolutely NSX's Only

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Any Acura is cool with me

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Open it up. The more the merrier!

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Don't really care....just want to DRIVE!!!!!

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
We're going to do an Ortega Run again this weekend out through Julian and Palomar just like we did last time. Any takers?

I'll recycle the route from last time and we can meet at the Denny's on Ortega and the 5FWY at 8:00AM Saturday for a 9:00AM departure. Meet inside the restuarant at 8:00!

Here's some details from last time!
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8528

I'll email the route map to anyone that posts or privates me. I'm going to invite a couple of guys I work with that have Boxter's so I say we open this up a bit.

Private me if you have any questions,
Dave

i'm there.

how about we stop at harrah's after for lunch???
its just down the hill from palomar.

POWERED by HONDA said:
So will this be an NSX-only event?
i vote we open it up to other cars... but invited guests only.
i have a buddy at work with an ss camaro that is considering trying to keep up in the twisties.:)
besides... it sounds like we already have a couple boxsters attending.
should be fun!

POWERED by HONDA said:
I'm interested. I'll be driving extremely slow though. My rear tires are going out. I won't have time to replace them until the 17th or the 31st.

Conrad,

I plan on taking it mildly easy. I need to end up at work afterwards, and I don't want to get all wound up. ;)

-Randy

can we get a head count??
i sent out a few pm's yesterday to try and generate interest and the response wasn't very promising. seems to be a busy weekend for alot of people.
i hope someone proves me wrong.

I would like to go. How many miles will we be covering? What time do you think we'll be finished?
Thanks,
Ryan

good point chris.

the run is about 100 miles.
we usually finish up around noon.
a few of us will be stopping at harrah's for lunch (and maybe a couple hands of blackjack.) :)
it's on the way back home. all are welcome to join.

supergreen125 said:
can we get a head count?? seems to be a busy weekend for alot of people.
At this time I am only about 60% free for this Sat. Things may change by tomorrow evening, if I can shift my schedule around. Otherwise, I won't be able to cruise until the Hoehn thing or the June 8th drive.

Does anyone have directions to Denny's or an address? I'm not sure where it's at.
Thanks,
Ryan

We're On!

8 People so far confirmed and I'm sure some additional ones will check tonight and join. The address for the denny's is: 27142 Ortega Hwy, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675, (949) 493-1848

I'll email the routemap out now and again at the end of the night to anyone who wants to come.

Anybody who sees this message after about 10PM PST Friday, just be at Denny's tomorrow at 8 for a 9AM departure.

Poll results show this is an open event, the majority has spoken! If you have anyone you want to invite, please do so.

Weather looks great!

Dave

san diego meeting spot - 8AM

For the san diego drivers...

I'm meeting up with folks at costco on palomar airport road (carlsbad) at 8am (for a 8:10 departure) for anyone else coming from the south.

I'll be in or near the gas station at costco fueling for the trip.

Costco is located 1/8" mile east of I-5 on palomar airport road just east of the carls jr on the south side of the road.

I'll have my club radio on.

-T

Sorry I missed it. I was recruited to attend the Billy Graham function with my family at QUALCOMM Stadium.

All I could think of while the sun was blasting on my face was that this should be happening with the T panel off and wind blowing past my head. Grrr...

Oh well. Nice pics Randy!

Back