Orlando/Melbourne Meet Sept 28 Pizza Gallery in Melbourne

By request from the Melbourne/Rockledge S2000 owners and also to return the favor of Warren, Jason & Todd (all NSX owners who came from Melbourne), who came to Tijuana Flats in Winter Springs a few weeks ago-the next Orlando S2000 meet will be held in Melbourne!

Pizza Gallery. Located at exit 191 on I95, about 10-15 miles south of the Beachline.

Directions:
*Beachline east to I95
*I95 south to exit 191
*Once exited, take right heading west to roundabout, and take right (north)
*Drive about 1 mile to the second entrance of The Avenue shopping area (there is a light here)
*Work your way to the back of the shopping center, and The Pizza Gallery will be to your left, facing the opposite direction you came in from.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps2.py?Pyt=Typ&name=Pizza+Gallery+%26+Grill&desc=(321)+259-7598&addr=2250+Town+Center+Ave&csz=Melbourne+FL

7:30 pm, Thursday, September 28th.

I know this is going to be a great meet-Warren has promised us a large turn out of NSX & S2000owners. The Orlando S2000 group looks forward to meet you all next week!

I'm planning my week around this meet Dave. I'll be there. I understand a number of us NSX guys will be making this event. If anyone else is able to make this event please do...this is a great group of guys n' gals. Should make for a very enjoyable evening of cars and food... what more could we ask for!

Jay

If anyone would to drive over as a group, we will be meeting at First Class Automotive around 6:15-6:30pm ,and leaving no later than 6:45pm to drive over to Melbourne.

First Class Automotive
3608 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32803

PM me for my cell number if you'd like to join us. :)

Dave

Sounds good to me. :biggrin:

Oster

Hey all. Oster just told me about this today. I'm going to try to fit it in. Sent PM to dave. It will be good to see everyone again. My NSX is dirty! Hope no-one minds.

Anyone want to meet closer to the airport at the Beachline to head over? I'm South of Kissimmee and would prefer not to have to drive all the way up to First Class just to head South again.

Drop me a line.

Brian

I plan on being there as well. My friend John lives up there and told me about it! Anyone need stock nsx front brake calipers? If so, name a price and I'll bring them to the meet! =) I'm looking forward to meeting you all in person as well! Drive safe!!

That was a great event everyone! Had a blast seeing everyone again. Such a fine group of people.

Hope Mike and Ann will do a BBQ soon! I can't wait.

b

It was nice meeting up with everyone! Oster, drive safe next time!! =) or better yet, save up for a Valentine Radar Detector!! hehehe!! Peace brotha!!

Back