Opinions on automatics

lagunacat said:
Practically it wouldn't be a bad idea considering I have had hip and back surgery in the past.

Even with an automatic transmission, it's still an NSX. It looks great, it handles great. Yes, it will compromise some of the ultimate performance. If shifting will be more of a chore than a joy, then what's to argue about?

CokerRat said:
Even with an automatic transmission, it's still an NSX. It looks great, it handles great. Yes, it will compromise some of the ultimate performance. If shifting will be more of a chore than a joy, then what's to argue about?

Could not have said it better myself.........:smile:

Well.. at first, my nsx purchase was an impulse because of the incredible deal I got... It's an auto.... If I had to do it over again, I'd pass an save more to get the stick.... having that said- anyone want an auto so I can get a T- w/ a stick?????.. but seriuosly, I've never driven the stick, and I don't want to cause as soon as I do-- I'll hate my car..

Automatic is pretty good. I would like to get a 6-speed next. I think it would be more fun as you can't really shift the auto manually. I forgot to upshift once and it was a mess.

Back