• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Opinions and reviews on the HP turbo kit

11.2@120mph with no changes. Faulty oxygen sensor stopped me changing anything. Installed a new one but cannot race for a few weeks. Off on holiday. Will let you know how I go after 11-4-2012.

I own this Ozsmart NSX as seen in Need for Speed Hot Persuit Promo.

I have the HP Performance kit on my 1991 Automatic NSX.

I currently make 450rwhp with huge torque. Havn't get the fuel ratios and timing fully sorted yet so more power to come. Pretty sure I can run 10's even before I turn up the boost. Running a GT35r on my kit. Wish I went the 42R now. LOL

Just ran an 11.3@120mph in full street trim. Pump fuel, street tyres, 1.6 60' launch. Not bad for a low powered automatic eh ????

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HSjGufBjhR0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EwwWAAuNQKc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What do you all think of my NSX from down under ?

I was actually considering going to an auto. they are faster in 1/4 as you can launch the car better than manuals. Who built the tranny and how much power can it hold?

yo.... some mediation is needed..

vegas - I’ve read almost all your post in the many years we been here... your valuable to nsx'ers with q's and grandmaster at FI knowledge with first hand experiences

br.bozo - he is actually a super cool cat that got misunderstood. He wasn’t going off on a tangent.. He likes to compete in the 1/4 mile and is competitively trying to lower his times..which I can vouch.. r real

Hybridtheory911 - there are some super knowledgeable NSX and FI guys on nsxprime. 99/100 of them log on as guest. This is the one who doesn’t log on as a guest. He is the only person I would ever ask a turbo question to.

Now... very rarely does this happen.. but with knowing, talking, and exchanging info with all of the above I can say this. If we were at a bar... we would all be drinking a beer with each other. A lot of things in common among all of you.

Ya'll would be friends in a different first impressionville

KooKoo - You should consider rephrasing your statemens in the futuret if your answer from a knowledgeable party is "maybe your right". He is right and you are often to post opinion as if its fact or common knowledge...

People read and believe your posts kookoo.. thats a good thing.. so continue to educate yourself and spread a cleaner word

That is my $.02

Hey Ross! What's up? Yeah man, it all got worked out. It looks like several posts got moved or deleted, but basically me and mrbozo1 came to a common ground understanding and it was all good. He put up some crazy good numbers in his last run. I'm positive we would all hit it off over a beer.

word... you and bozo would both benifit from good knowledge exchange...

some things you went through would help him... me probably would have some drag strip stories and experiences you would benifit from

peace

I've been researching kits as well and while I would love to purchase the SOS kit, $12k is just too steep for me. I might have to go with LoveFab or ProSpeed. :confused:

Back