online escrow service recommendation

Can anyone recommend a legitimate on-line escrow service? I'm buying an item from a person (not an auction) and because of the sum of money I need to be protected.

Thanks

If this is an NSXPrime post related purchase, you can use one of the trusted members on these forum to act as intermediary holding escrow for you both. Alternatively, if you have a mutual friend that you both know or trust you can use him/her.

I believe at one time Chris at Science of Speed offered such a service to members on NSXPrime or NSXCA but it may have been on a limited time basis.

A few months ago I made a significant purchase on an item posted on NSXprime. We both agreed to use DaliRacing - which had no interest in the transaction - to act as the third party holding the funds until both parties were satisfied. The party I was purchasing the item from did not know Mark that well but had exchanged e-mails. Mark graciously agreed, and he did not charge a dime for the funds transferred through his PayPal account/service. YMMV.

HTH

Back