One less Viper in the world

Ouch - terrible tragedy for all involved (especially the innocent). Perhaps a better title would be "street racing again kills a racer and injures several innocent people". Some people might read your thread and think you only care about the car and not the many victims. :redface:

Your suggested title is too long. I don't care about the cars. I hope the people injured are not seriously injured. It's too late for the driver. For sure the driver never planned on crashing but he did crash for some strange reason. Further investigation has the police looking for a red CLK. Why would a Viper race a CLK?

Tony Montoya said:
Your suggested title is too long.

No - I suggested the title is insensitive to the horrible tragedy and the innocent victims who remain hospitalized. Your title only mentions "One less Viper in the world" as if that even matters or that somehow we would find any amusement in that. Imagine if you personally knew any of these people and someone started a thread about "one less car" ignoring the human aspect to the story.

I don't know you and you may not have intended that but I have been around enough to know how people perceive threads FWIW.

Back