OMG!!! THE FF2 NSX!!!!!!!!!!!

check it out!!! Were gonna be even more famous
rolleyes.gif
..unless its a car that gets its @$$ kicked
mad.gif
7.jpg

[This message has been edited by Auraraptor (edited 17 October 2002).]

And what about rear view mirriors and such? looks as if the sides are shved and the rear view (which we all know is expansive
wink.gif
) is now cut by the intake.
smart rice boy
smile.gif

Great!

I spoke w/ the owner of the NSX today
and he explained to me the NSX had been
out negotiated by Dodge'S $$$$$ as well as providing 4-5 Vipers (duplicates for filming in multi locations,at multi angles).
Its only a matter of who brings the most $$$ to the table.Dodge wants the spot and Honda has offered nothing in support of the NSX to counter this.
The Red/Orange GT500 style car was owned by an independant who was who I wanted to get the spot if we didn't.Unfortunatly they are only offering lesser parts to indepenants.
The problem w/ that is "that" car as an extra doesn't yield triple street value (if sold) and becomes "type cast" which ruins any
opportunities for it to do any other movies other than a sequel at their mercy.(Although you could always show it.)
There is other movies we will target until we get a star part.There are 2 movies in the works that the NSX'ers as well as myself are targeting.
On the positive side the conservatives of the NSX community will probably be happier w/ the representation of the NSX in both of these movies.
smile.gif
....I've read ALL the NOOOSSS comments and know that one movie
in particular will be an awesome representation of the supercar
that the NSX is.<---(improper english sentence structure)
smile.gif

Please be patient,you'll see us
on the screen soon!!
WWW.MYNSX.COM

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 17 October 2002).]

I understood that Craig Lieberman (The guy who owned the orange Supra from FF1) has the "Star Car" for FF2, a Nissan Skyline R34. This is the first I have heard of a Viper in that role.

Phil

------------------
integra.gif

Originally posted by MYNSX:
I spoke w/ the owner of the NSX today
and he explained to me the NSX had been
out negotiated by Dodge'S $$$$$ as well as providing 4-5 Vipers (duplicates for filming in multi locations,at multi angles).
Its only a matter of who brings the most $$$ to the table.Dodge wants the spot and Honda has offered nothing in support of the NSX to counter this.
The Red/Orange GT500 style car was owned by an independant who was who I wanted to get the spot if we didn't.Unfortunatly they are only offering lesser parts to indepenants.
The problem w/ that is "that" car as an extra doesn't yield triple street value (if sold) and becomes "type cast" which ruins any
opportunities for it to do any other movies other than a sequel at their mercy.(Although you could always show it.)
There is other movies we will target until we get a star part.There are 2 movies in the works that the NSX'ers as well as myself are targeting.
On the positive side the conservatives of the NSX community will probably be happier w/ the representation of the NSX in both of these movies.
smile.gif
....I've read ALL the NOOOSSS comments and know that one movie
in particular will be an awesome representation of the supercar
that the NSX is.<---(improper english sentence structure)
smile.gif

Please be patient,you'll see us
on the screen soon!!
WWW.MYNSX.COM
[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 17 October 2002).]

Does this mean no nsx
frown.gif
frown.gif
You cant imagin how much fun I had watching the transporter (I drove to the theater in my E38...just for kicks..now my friends call me the tranasporter
smile.gif
) and I was in heaven when I saw Pulp Fiction again but this time noticed Mr. Wolf....in heaven!

Mr Wolf is the man!!!!!!!!
cool.gif

PS "I'll be there in 10."
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Auraraptor (edited 17 October 2002).]

Originally posted by H-carWizKid:
I understood that Craig Lieberman (The guy who owned the orange Supra from FF1) has the "Star Car" for FF2, a Nissan Skyline R34. This is the first I have heard of a Viper in that role.

Phil

Yes the star car is the Skyline.This is a new change in the casting and has changed things quite bit. WWW.MYNSX.COM

Talk about an NSX getting ignored. Looks like a copy of the old Louie Vuitton Edition Cadillac paint scheme.

Back