IMG_0133.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 652
This was me forgeting my car insurance...hehe and then of course driving to Seattle to get my plates.

Attachments

• IMG_0136.jpg
    IMG_0136.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 81
My first fill up, and of course gotta take the company car(s) photo...hehe Owner has the SL550 VP has the Cady. I actually think mine looks better but maybe that's me.....:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Couple random shots. Few out by Ruston Way. 4 more.

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 52
Now I just have to figure out how to replace the engine bay lever...finally came in yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 78
attachment.php

Ahhh hahaha!

congrats to you! saw that smile and i cant help but remember the smile on my face after getting my first nsx back 2 years ago. :smile:

thanks for the bring back the memories and enjoy your NSX!

Happy motoring. :smile:

Congrats. Nice color! :biggrin:

Congrats man. Ive owned mine for 3 months and the grin hasent left. All the locals talk shit about me buying an overpriced honda but they dont understand the history of the nsx. I feel privledged to own an nsx and its a privledge to be a part of a family like what we have here at nsxprime.

LOL!!! I had a feeling that pic would get blown up somehow...haha. :biggrin: I'm glad I brought back those feelings man. The NSX is just so awesome!!! I mean I've driven '03 Cobra w/500rwhp (my bros stang) and still I prefer the NSX.... Can't wait to show it to him this Thanksgiving when we go see our family in Chico California.

By the way, how do you post a pic that big?

Thanks,
Chris from Tacoma

LOL!!! I had a feeling that pic would get blown up somehow...haha. :biggrin: I'm glad I brought back those feelings man. The NSX is just so awesome!!! I mean I've driven '03 Cobra w/500rwhp (my bros stang) and still I prefer the NSX.... Can't wait to show it to him this Thanksgiving when we go see our family in Chico California.

By the way, how do you post a pic that big?

Thanks,
Chris from Tacoma

Omg Chico ca! My whole family is from red bluff/redding/Chico area. My uncle owns the crystal steak and seafood restaurants and the palomino room bar and grill up that area

Hey Mike, ya we should go crusin or something. I'm just getting some more detailing done on her today. If the weather is permitting, maybe this weekened?

''Eclipsed"
I'm not to familiar w/the resturants in the area since I live in Tacoma, WA. However it would be awesome if I did manage to come accross those places and dropped your name...hehe Might get some good seats! :smile:

I might need to post a new thread on this, but does the NSX actually have a 4 speaker setup, and not a 3spkr setup? I was looking at the '92 online PDF and saw a subwoofer located under the carpet. Is this true!! If so, I'm wondering if I actually have a blown speaker on my drivers side door. I don't get any highs or lows in my driver door. Is that by design or is that blown?

Thanks,
Chris from Tacoma

Last edited:
Chris a nice drive is downtown Seattle then to U district or kirkland water front over the floating bride and the roads are paved. In U district there is a starbucks near Barnes Nobles all UW chicks hang out there.lol

The "rattle" in the glove box my be the small fan directly in front of the hand brake. I had the same noise and could not figure it out either. You will see the slots to let the air out in front of the hand brake. I tried to blast mine clean with some air but it did not work. I will have to replace it eventually.

A little shot of WD40 quieted mine right down. It did take a day however for the lubricant to work its way into the fan.

Chris a nice drive is downtown Seattle then to U district or kirkland water front over the floating bride and the roads are paved. In U district there is a starbucks near Barnes Nobles all UW chicks hang out there.lol

I can vouch for that! Saw quite a few cuties strolling by when I was picking up your brother's car. They actually started to take notice when I jumped inside and fired her up. Tell him I'm taking very good care of her. New Tein suspension going in this weekend.

Also, congrats Velveeta on a beautiful, original NSX. Your big smile says it all about becoming an NSX owner. :biggrin:

The car looks great...glad you got it okay. The NSX isn't known for its stereo...you can either have BrianK rebuild them or go with a new setup...see the electronics forum. Look into window fixit thingies while you have the door panels off and lube the window tracks.

You can post bigger pics by uploading them to your owners gallery and then right mouse click on the picture and "properties" then copy the URL. Then in a post you select the image icon and paste the URL into the dialogue box that opens. you have to enable popups.

Enjoy yourself...

I can vouch for that! Saw quite a few cuties strolling by when I was picking up your brother's car. They actually started to take notice when I jumped inside and fired her up. Tell him I'm taking very good care of her. New Tein suspension going in this weekend.

Also, congrats Velveeta on a beautiful, original NSX. Your big smile says it all about becoming an NSX owner. :biggrin:

Glad to hear your car gets alot attention, if I was local we could have a meet:). I really miss Seattle and the whole west coast. Maybe one day I will buy a vacation home in West.

I think I will have to go to the U district in Kirkland now that we've got some votes here...hehe. BTW thanks for the tip on posting bigger pics on my posts.

If you all get a chance please post your opinions on my "new owners" topic... "What would you get for X-mas" looking for feedback and don't want to make the same post in different forums...

Thanks all,
Chris from Tacoma

Chris before you head to kirkland water front stop by the small mall behind university of washington U district center mall its a really beautiful place and nice drive. I am sure you also know about the 24 hour coffee shop next to target in Tacoma right of 16 called Bertilinos.

Chow.

One of my customers owns the tanning salon Seattle Sun Tan in the U Village Mall. There is a LOT of money in that area. Plus, there are nice places for photographs nearby. :)

Congrats on the car! It is very nice to see an enthusiastic owner. :smile:

Chris before you head to kirkland water front stop by the small mall behind university of washington U district center mall its a really beautiful place and nice drive. I am sure you also know about the 24 hour coffee shop next to target in Tacoma right of 16 called Bertilinos.

Chow.

Ur talking about near the bank? Isn't there a Sharies there too?

Back