Omg! I Have One In My Garage:)

It has taken me 14 years, but I finally have a beautiful 1998 NSX-T in my garage. I can't even express the joy of driving it home, it is beyond words. I have driven and raced alot of nice cars and this thing is FUN. Anybody have any idea what exact wheels these are from BBS and what they cost new?? Anyways, glad to finally be officially part of the family.

wMTA3NDA0NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA3NDA0NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA3NDA0NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA3NDA0ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

WOOT WOOT !!! CONGRATULATIONSX!!!! Welcome to the Family and Enjoy !!! Beautiful !

*Mermi*

Hey, I know that car. I was with my friend when he bought it three years ago down in Miami. After I took it for a test drive, I said to him right on the spot that if he didn't buy it I was going to trade my NSX for it right thern and there. The wheels are the same ones as on my NSX. They are the BBS RSII. I think they cost around $750 each and are hard to get. Btw, your car has almost every Comptech accessory except the SC. It even has new Comptech high flow cats. I also think he has a fully painted WW kit in his garage that he never got around to putting on. I'll have to ask him.

He took great care of the car and I personally changed the oil and brake fluid, rotors and pads on it a few times.

Enjoy it!

DocL said:
Hey, I know that car. I was with my friend when he bought it three years ago down in Miami. After I took it for a test drive, I said to him right on the spot that if he didn't buy it I was going to trade my NSX for it right thern and there. The wheels are the same ones as on my NSX. They are the BBS RSII. I think they cost around $750 each and are hard to get. Btw, your car has almost every Comptech accessory except the SC. It even has new Comptech high flow cats. I also think he has a fully painted WW kit in his garage that he never got around to putting on. I'll have to ask him.

He took great care of the car and I personally changed the oil and brake fluid, rotors and pads on it a few times.

Enjoy it!

I want to buy the WW kit if he still has it!

Very nice man it looks really clean.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I love the car. As for the Camaro in the driveway, I've only had it two weeks. I sold my EVO faster than expected and needed something to drive. I'm not keeping it and it is a firm reminder why I don't buy domestics.

DocL- The car seems to have been very well taken care of, thats why I bought it. I didn't know it had the cats on it, thanks for the info. I would love to buy the ww kit if he has it. I was going to buy the kit anyway. I'll send you a pm.

Nice car!
Funny that you have it next to a white camaro. I see where people draw the similarities about the rear hatch on the NSX with that of the Camaro

congrats!!! I too just got mine and it just took me 14 years as well. What an awesome car!!

I got to drive it today for a short while right before it rained. Can't wait for a nice day and take the top off. First on the list is Steve's(whiteNSXs) HID kit. Thanks for all the nice comments.

Back