Oldest item never installed list.

Just for fun. Rules are any item you are still planning or waited a long time to install. I saw a name post up who I bought a downforce type r hood from years ago. I plan to install it still but he did question me a year or so again saying "you've still never installed that".

We all know there's some hoarders out there! Myself included.

Item: 02 downforce type r hood
Bought: About 7 years ago
Installed: No
Purchased from: 03 raw nsx "Richard"

I have many, but the oldest is probably my CTSC (sitting in a corner for 4 years):smile:

Last edited:
I have an original and never installed BBSC sitting on a shelf . I've had it about 5 years but it's at least 10-15 years old and never been on any car.

Item: 02 downforce type r hood
Bought: About 7 years ago
Purchased from: 03 raw nsx "Richard"

ROTFL....
ok since you have started with me on your thread...

Item: NSX-R door badges
Bought: About 9 years ago
Purchased from: SOS

Item: NSX-R black floor mats
Bought: About 8 years ago
Purchased from: NSX Prime Member

Item: LED tailights
Bought: 6 months ago
Installed: No, because my Apkarian LED tails are still working
Purchased from: ARC Light

that's all I can think of off the top of my head....I'm sure there is more :tongue:

I just dug up my Zublin redline audible alarm thingy. I have a spoon and a comptech oil cap. 02+ wheels that someday I can use. I have some old tall oil filters that I'll never use. I have a 3.0L short block and. type R 5spd trans.

No, none are for sale lol

You can never be too prepared! I've thought about hoarding a spare motor, they're certainly not going to get easier to find...

Trust me, my NSX Doomsday parts stash use to be much bigger lol. I have 2 other USDM transmissions at Applied Motorsport for spare parts. I have a problem. Send help!

- - - Updated - - -

And these are only the parts I can remember...

I have a whole wall of my garage devoted to bits and pieces of two previous engines,5 sets of wheels/tires, ect...

indeed...:biggrin:

When I first got my car I picked up a front lip spoiler thinking it would only be a matter of time before it would be needed. That was 4-5 years ago. Itis still in the box along with new struts for the engine glass and trunk. The original struts are a bit weak in the cold, but do the job the rest of the time. The car doesn't see cold weather as a rule. I hope the new ones don't loose their charge before I use them. I also have front and rear Stmpo bars waiting to go on. Can't quite get my head around giving up the roof holder at this point however.

Half the uninstalled stuff from you guys I would love to have.
I guess the question is why is it still hanging around uninstalled?

Interesting thread.

I've got way too many odds and ends lying around. Sometimes I wish I would sell it for some cash but at other times, it's nice to just have, even not installed.

Stoptech BBK, 02 wheels in CW, ARC intake, cf stuff here and there, oem parts here and there, and so much more... Perhaps this year a good spring cleaning would be nice.

"This weekend I will install the EUDM fog lights".It is said that this sentence was heard the first time in April, 2014. It gets repeated weekly.

Back