Old owner, New to Prime

Hello all and happy 4th!

Finally figured I'd join up here since I've started to do some upgrades/maintenance. Have owned this 92 since 2014, just had a bunch of things done to it. Currently trying to figure out my AC issues not blowing cold. Fun stuff to deal with this time of year.

20240703_173448.jpg

In for the Blitz type 03.....nice taste..

Welcome Welcome! Lots of help here - don't know where I'd be without Prime.

I just recently did all the suspension bushings with the prothane kit, added pride headers, hf cats, exhaust, Sakebomb Ohlins, SCW intake, new coolant hoses, vacuum lines, new LMA springs, SoS Intake bypass, Pole2flag ABS delete(ABS hasn't worked since I've owned it), Billet cam plugs, Steering rack bushings, Downforce air scoop, SoS NSX-R chassis braces, Cedar ridge locking timing belt tensioner, SoS damper pulley shield, Innovative mounts engine+trans mounts, a whole bunch of maintenance timing belt etc(wasnt needed yet, but did it for peace of mind). Just recently found I have the Dinan chip mod in the ECU(for better or worse haven't had any issues in the 10 years i've owned the car). New ball joints from A.S. motorsports on the front control arms. Calipers rebuilt and painted. New master/slave, SoS slave hose kit. Sparco steering wheel. Probably a couple things I left out, but that's about it. Was mainly stock my whole ownership until last week.

Car ran great before, now it feels and runs amazing. Just broke 120k miles on it the other day.

Tackling the stereo and a AC issue currently.

The blitz's were on the car and in rough shape when I first got the car. Just had them repaired and refinished and rebuilt with new hardware/center caps. Previous owner put quite a dent in the front right. They've been sitting in my garage since I purchased the car, have always ran the OEM wheels.

Attachments

• 20240422_121846.jpg
    20240422_121846.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Welcome! I'm the opposite of you: old member, new owner! Joined Prime in 2018 but just bought an NSX about a year ago.

Back