old owner history

How can I find out who may have owned my low vin 92'? I know it spent most of its time on the east coast, NY, Virginia, after being purchased in Florida. I wonder if someone famous or "important" ever owned it? I have a carfax but it isn't that detailed.

Did it come with service records? Sometimes those will have the customer's name printed on them...

Well... this is a long shot so I have no idea if it'll work... but if you know where the car was located throughout its life (via Carfax) you could always call around to the Acura dealerships in that area to see if they ever worked on your car. Then you could maybe request copies of the service records.

But like I said... I have no idea if that'll even work. Sounds like a pain in the ass. Maybe you have a friend at the FBI you could use to pull some favors?? :tongue:

Only sure-fired way to do this is to pull a title history out of each state your NSX resided in.
Most, if not all, states have a "commercial lookup" section in their DMV/BMV/SOS wherein (for a fee, of course :rolleyes: ) you may request their records.

Back