OK, I bought an NSX

Welcome to Prime. Congrats on your purchase. You did good. Excellent fine.

I am in Steamboat valley, just north of pleasant valley. I know this isn't the proper forum, but someone asked about my MR2's. I wanted to get rid of their pop-up lights (and I am not really fond of Honda's answer to this with the NSX) so this is what I am working on. I installed a lift in my garage. Yes, I have some stuff stored on top of the car but only until I get the front end done. BTW, I think the pop-up lights on the original NSX are perfect. I am using Porshce 993 lights for my moidification. As far as more pictures of the NSX, I am open to suggestions...

Attachments

• DSC00349.jpg
    DSC00349.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC00350.jpg
    DSC00350.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC00351.jpg
    DSC00351.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00352.jpg
    DSC00352.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 41
Okay so there are 2 confirmed NSXs in the Reno/Carson area... I once drove my NSX up to visit family in Wadsworth (east of Reno, on the Pyramid Lake Paiute Rez) and everybody there had never seen anything like it! I'll have to look you two up next time I feel like taking the NSX up north again.

Hello from a "neighbor" in Las Vegas. Welcome to the NSX community, from all of us in the Las Vegas NSX Club. I also have a Monte Carlo Blue '97 NSX-T w/sport-shift auto trans. Send me a PM if you get a chance. Here's a quick photo:

Tomcat1.jpg

Look at that paint!!!!!!!! Clay-bar? Whenever I see sport-shift or auto I cringe, bug that is some fine looking shimmer on the paint finish. Keep up the good work.

Joe

Look at that paint!!!!!!!! Clay-bar? Whenever I see sport-shift or auto I cringe, bug that is some fine looking shimmer on the paint finish. Keep up the good work.

Joe

Lol...I use Mother's "California Gold" Carnauba wax, and Meguiar's Quick Detailer; nothing fancy. As for the auto trans, I love it in Las Vegas traffic, or on weekend trips with the wife. And yes, I'm an NSX owner who actually drives the car. :biggrin:

Back