• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oh Yeah...wait for 3:20

That has got to be the best video I've ever watched. The man has no fear of the rev limiter. Damn, just damn.:biggrin:

OMG!

I can just imagine after a couple of weeks they have to sell it - and start over.

I can envision the "for sale" add now:

- Mature 40+ male driver
- Always garage parked
- Never seen rain
- Never been on a racetrack
- Minor tasteful mods only

and my favorite

- Tires have less then 1000 miles since new

:)

Holy Mother of...Awesome!:eek:

But I can totally do that. Ride on the segway, that is.:wink:

2 of the Rally America events take place near me. (Houghton MI and Atlanta MI.) Jeff aka Vrooom, and Steve aka NSX30 and I went to check out the last event of the season in Oct. which was in the Keweenaw peninsula of the UP in MI. Since I own some land near Houghton MI, I knew the area. We were in awe of the event. We will be attending every single year now! We got to hang out with Ken Block and Travis Pastrana prior to the stages, and also after at the bar. We even gave Travis' Mom and ladyfriend a ride back to the pits in Copper Harbor, where they do the sickest all tarmac stage ever, Brockway Mountain. Do a YouTube search for Brockway!

Ken is a super cool dude, and so is Travis. Tanner Faust usually is there too, but had a conflict with D1 Drift. The events are free of charge, and is a great thing to bring kids to, since car and driver accessability is easy. Autographs and pics can be had easily. We were amazed at the die-hard Sti owners that came to watch. They were from about 20 different states!

Back