Official Thank You for NSXPO thread

Holy Wowsa WOW!!! That was a blast. To EVERY ONE who had ANYTHING to do with this SPECTACULAR EVENT.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Thanks to the Vegas crew for organizing such a wonderful event. I enjoyed every bit of it and HPDE was such a great experience.

I LOVED the video at the banquet of the NSX formation (preview of our video/photo CD). Anyway the vegas crew can post that video on youtube? :)

As with everyone else, I want to add my huge thanks to the crew for putting on a terrific event. I'm still NSXhausted from the whole experience. It will probably take me a few days to recover...and even longer to filter through (and process) the 1,250 photos I took.

Thanks to the Vegas crew for organizing such a wonderful event. I enjoyed every bit of it and HPDE was such a great experience.

I LOVED the video at the banquet of the NSX formation (preview of our video/photo CD). Anyway the vegas crew can post that video on youtube? :)
Check this thread, Sam:

http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142400

Hope you and Wendy had a safe trip back to CA(?)! Check the Phoenix forum for events when you get back. :)

Thanks, exactly the video I was looking for.

Will be back mid November to Chandler when the weather is nice. Let's get together and plan something. I miss driving with all the NSX's.....

A big THANKS to Danny, Shane, Ray, Bryan, Virgil, Joe, Butch, Lancelot,Tom, Ryland, Randy, Nik, Dan, and Jeff for hosting NSXPO 2010. It was my first NSXPO and I had a great time! Which started with a two day road trip (led by Jack and Yolanda, where we took the roads less traveled; read: No freeways were taken) from the Bay Area to Las Vegas.

It was great to see Shad and Ryan from Driving Ambition as well as Kip in the Driving Ambition NSX. To say the Driving Ambition NSX was incredible to watch on the track does not begin to describe the Driving Ambition NSX. You have to see it for yourself.

It was also great to see Chris, Jeff and Brian from SOS, it was good to put faces to Jeff and Brian's name.

Finally, it was great to see all the NSX's that attended... what a sight to see :biggrin:

Mike

Thank you everyone for hosting this great event!!!!

Most everyone had heard about our "adventures" of getting to Xpo. Well, we just returned back to home base last night.

We are taking a few hours off and then I'll start a lost similar to Vega$'s post.

It was a great event and it was wonderful to meet everyone!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for my first expo. My two free nights cost me a timeshare membership at the Jockey Club but we did stay Saturday night at South Point. I did my best to talk John into going to Las Vegas. Thanks to Mark for the 2 person caravan to LV and Eric for the 3 coming home.

At the end of the walk on the new bridge at Hoover Dam Danny officially closed NSX Expo at the barricaded end by stating "This is the end". Danny spent the whole year preparing and did not get much sleep the last week. Thanks again.

Back