Official Thank You for NSXPO thread

I just got home safe and sound with a caravan of the Phoenix group.

I want to send a heartfelt THANK YOU to all the organizers of NSXPO, NSXCA, and all fellow NSXPO attendees.

This was a vacation of a lifetime. My second NSXPO, and it was packed with amazing memories.

I can't wait to finally relax, and see all the photos / videos, read all the threads that happened while I was busy at NSXPO.

I hope everyone else has a very safe trip home, and especially prayers for Gil for a speedy recovery.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Can't wait to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PS: these were the most amazing 1,300 miles I've ever put on my NSX.

Last edited:
Hey- I also want to send our huge thanks out to the 2010 NSXPO coordinators. We had an awesome time and really appreciate the hard work - long hours- personal sacrifice that went into making this event so much fun and such a huge success!

I also have to add another thank you to the Phx group who coordinated our trip to LV! It was a fabulous drive with great people!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Mick & Kimberly :biggrin:

Hello Eveyone! We just want to thank everyone for coming to Las Vegas for NSXPO 2010. There is plenty to like about the NSX, but what stands out the most is the great owners with whom we all got to meet and share our passion for the NSX together. We hope you had a memorable time and THANK YOU again for making this a memorable experience for us!

Best Regards,

Danny, Bryan, Virgil (and Charry!), Tom, Lance, Shane (and Ammanda!), Butch, Ray, Joe, Jeff (!), Ryland, Nik (and Sandra!), Dan (and Chrystal!), Randy.

Last edited:
Had a blast at SMMR DE. It was great to meet everyone.

Thank you!!!

This is will go down as one of the best NSXPO (at least in my memory):biggrin:

Hello Eveyone! We just want to thank everyone for coming to Las Vegas for NSXPO 2010. There is plenty to like about the NSX, but what stands out the most is the great owners with whom we all got to meet and share our passion for the NSX together. We hope you had a memorable time and THANK YOU again for making this a memorable experience for us!

Best Regards,

Danny, Bryan, Virgil (and Charry!), Tom, Lance, Shane (and Ammanda!), Butch, Ray, Joe, Ryland, Nik (and Sandra!), Dan (and Chrystal!), Randy.

and Jeff :biggrin:

Just got back home from the NSXPO (my first) and I had a great time. Thanks to everyone who helped make it possible

Thank you to EVERYONE that put in the effort to pull this off. It was great and a memorable experience for sure. I was truly saddened to be leaving Vegas with no other NSX's in sight. Got used to seeing one everywhere I turned.

We would like to add our deepest thanks as well. The amount of time, effort and sacrifice you put into this is recognized and greatly appreciated. You made this event special for us.

It was great to meet so many wonderful people at the event! Thx to the Phoenix group as well, a great drive with great people. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Ray & Kem

A BIG thanks to Danny, Joe, Butch, Lancelot, Shane, Tom, Bryan, Ray, Virgil, Ryland, Randy, Nik, Dan, Jeff and the team for making this NSXPO a memorable one. Got home safely today.

Phong

Last edited:
NSXPO 2010 ROCKED! Thanks to the planning committee and other staff members and volunteers. I know it took a LOT of hard work and dedication to pull off, but I had a blast! It's always awesome to hang out with old friends, and meet new ones.

Thanks again for all the memories!

A BIG BIG BIG thanks to the organizers and club members!!! This was my first NSXPO and will definitely not be my last. I had a great time, it was nice to meet everyone and even chat with our overseas folks like Martin from Norway and Hugo from Portugal. Thanks to ... damn I forgot his name ... The SoS gent who helped reset my ECU on Sunday morning.

Special note to Shane, and Ray (and Amanda) the team 5 leads. Nice work on keeping the group moving.

TEAM 5!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
WOW, WOW, WOW.

NSXPO2010 was great. It was so good that I'm tempted to go cross country even if the next one is east coast. :smile:

a big thanks to all involved especially Danny, Shane, Ray, Bryan, Virgil, Joe, Butch, Lancelot,Tom, Ryland, Randy, Nik, Dan, Jeff

I think the replies say it best, this was an experience beyond words can express. This was my first NSXpo but I dare say it will be hard to beat, the formation of the "NSX" alone will go down in automotive history.

For those involved in the planning and coordination, I cannot begin to express the gratitude and appreciation for the countless time that was put into planning the whole event. I just want to let you guys know, I dont think there was one person who attended this even that does not recognize the effort you guys put into this. So with that, I give you a very much deserved THANK YOU!!!!

As for the new friends that I met, I cannot be any more proud to be part of a community who shares such a deep passion for the NSX along with the overwhelming friendliness from everyone that I spoke to. (Then again, how can anyone be a grouch when you drive/own an NSX?)

I look forward to attending future NSXPOs and reconnecting with familiar faces along with meeting new ones.

Looking forward to uploading pictures/videos as well as looking at everyone else's pictures/videos. Cant wait for the DVD!!!!

Thank you again to all those involved in the planning, and to those who attended, especially our special guests from out of the country.

Had a blast. Best time in Vegas and it was great to meet so many kind people. The Vegas team hosted a superb event and surpassed my expectations. Great job guys!

A typical Las Vegas visit for me is airport shuttle to the strip. Never leave the strip for days, shuttle back to the airport. Not this Las Vegas trip!

For obvious NSX reasons this was a special Las Vegas trip. A very special thank-you for the very hard work and great hospitality of the local NSX team! Everyone in Las Vegas had a hand making sure everyone had a great time. My wife and I sure did and looking at the smile on the faces of all that attended, so did everyone else.

Seeing the Nevada desert and other great attractions other than the strip was very eye opening for both my wife and I. We loved the excursions.

Very special to meet people in person that I have been conversing with here on Prime. Also found new friends and learned a lot. Really a lot. I thought I knew just about everything there was to know about NSXs. I am now richer with even more great information. It was also learned that I am not a NSX, over the top, enthusiast that needs therapy. Turns out, it is "normal" if you own an NSX. (I just have to convice friends and family)

The last thank-you I have goes to nsxprime. Without nsxprime, we all would not have been at NSXPO and would not have such a wealth of information and friendship.

Shirley and Warren

Awesome job with NSX EXPO 2010!!!

Thanks to everyone who planned and organized this event. It was good to meet some of the owners on Prime.

Special thanks to Wei-Shen Chin for driving me around in his Turbo NSX.

I just got home safe and sound with a caravan of the Phoenix group.

I want to send a heartfelt THANK YOU to all the organizers of NSXPO, NSXCA, and all fellow NSXPO attendees.

This was a vacation of a lifetime. My second NSXPO, and it was packed with amazing memories.

I can't wait to finally relax, and see all the photos / videos, read all the threads that happened while I was busy at NSXPO.

I hope everyone else has a very safe trip home, and especially prayers for Gil for a speedy recovery.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Can't wait to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PS: these were the most amazing 1,300 miles I've ever put on my NSX.

+1
Truely an amazing time:biggrin:

Even though I was MIA, I want to thank the Vegas crew for putting on NSXPO (sounds like it went well without a hitch). My family and a few key members of the SoCal crew had the opportunity to meet you guys when the first bid for NSXPO Vegas happened and all I can say is what a classy group.
I knew one day you would pull it off in Vegas and I parking missed it! @@F!Q@!#$T!!!!
Well, at least the I can live vicariously through all the awesome photos
John, Tina and Shelby :biggrin:

Ok now that I have time to recoup from this past week, I can now thank everyone.

First off Thank you to the Vegas Crew and NSXCA for putting this great event on. This was my first NSXPO going on my 6th year in owning my car. If I would have known it was going to be this fun every year then I would have try to have made it to all the other ones.

A big thanks to Danny, Bryan, Virgil (and Charry!), Tom, Lance, Shane (and Ammanda!), Butch, Ray, Joe, Jeff (!), Ryland, Nik (and Sandra!), Dan (and Chrystal!), Randy, the vendors for bringing their cars, our sponsors, Findlay Acura for fixing my car and providing the loaner car.

I had a blast meeting everyone and putting faces to the prime names here.

I'll try to post some of my pics later.....

PS....I am not married! :tongue:

Get well Gil!

Last edited:
INCREDIBLE

SUPER

EXTRAORDINARY

A royal flush to the NSXPO planning committee, organizers, leaders, sponsors and the many others who helped make this a truly amazing event. A sincere "get well soon" to you, Gil.

Elvis%20Simpson%20.jpg

Last edited:
funny how each year there are some truely amazed first timers who become nsxpo junkies driving/shipping thier cars all over the country for this once a year nsx party.:biggrin:

Back