Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw a black one in the carpool lane of the 405 near Jamboree at 7:35 this morning. It was going too fast to get any other details.

Today 12/31/12 @1530 while traveling with my family I saw a red NA1, black wheels,NSX-R wing and tinted windows on the 91 East on the right shoulder with the hazard lights on, approximately one mile before the green river exit (Yorbalinda), I quickly started to yell "MANDOWN, MAN DOWN" as I went to open the door, reality kicked in, as either a car flew by or we flew by (man what a little bit of cacaine will do to you on a early new years eve:smile:) anyways from what I could see the driver was using his phone while siting in the car, hope every thing is OK.

That was me. On my way home from work and my clutch died :( and I was just one exit away... I was probably calling AAA at the time lol.

Figures first time I drive my car to work in over about a year and something happens...

Spotted a Rio Yellow '02+ heading southbound on the 405 and getting off on the 22 East. Couldn't see who was driving it but it wasn't Danny's car. Unless, of course, it was stolen. This was a little after 1PM, Monday.

No it wasn't Danny's car, this one looked 100% stock.

It most certainly is! Almost ready for the first oil change.
Almost ready for the first track day???

My buddy and I are planning a Streets of Willow private event. Friends (and hot girls) only. No run groups, No point bys, just all you can drive buffet Dali Racing SMMR style. I'll let you know if you're interested Pabs..

My buddy and I are planning a Streets of Willow private event. Friends (and hot girls) only. No run groups, No point bys, just all you can drive buffet Dali Racing SMMR style. I'll let you know if you're interested Pabs..

Yes; PM sent.

Regan, I am disappointed that I didn't know about this before anyone else. :frown:

When...?

Don't worry.. the Socal FB Track Group is already on the list :) We're shooting for early March. Waiting for dates.

To get good rates though it will be on a weekday. So that's one way we can try to keep attendance controllable (maybe under 20) w/o cost being high. I just went to one setup by a friend of a friend last Sunday. One of my most epic track days ever. Quite fun..

Just spotted an NA1 GPW, lowered with an '02 rear bumper heading up PCH towards Corona del Mar. Looked like it had an R-type hood with the cut out accented in black.

Back