Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

210 Freeway encounter with a red NA1 in Pasadena around 4 pm Tuesday 9/9. I got on the 210 westbound at Baldwin Ave., when I notice in my mirror the NSX coming up behind me. We waved to each other as he passed me. I would have loved to travel with him longer, but I needed to get off a Lake Ave.

Who ever you were, your car looked really nice!

Mario

Re: ☆Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!☆

I see your point, but more often than not, when there would be a single sighting thread, it would hang there not getting any responses....I think I started about 3 sighting threads on my own before I just said "F#$k it !!!
There won't be a response".....I eventually quit posting them. This new format is an improvement on the theme IMO
Just playing devils advocate here (i've since long unsubscribed to this thread when it went heavily OT)... even if you posted those 3 sightings here there's still a good chance those 3 drivers aren't even looking in this part of the forum and, going forward, this thread is going to get really really long and these 3 post could eventually be buried in 50+ pages (been there done that). It gets to be that the only way this makes sense is you would have to post > be automatically updated via email > and track as it goes before you realize you've been spotted. LOL

In any case, it's too late now. It's already started and since it says "official" new visitors will probably post here by default. I've recently seen many NSXs. If you see a Berlina giving the peace sign, that's probably me!

I still personally like the old way but hey... it's a democracy.

Oh please...you guys take this too seriously. Its just a thread; cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it! :biggrin:

Back to topic, spotted a stock white NA1 on Seal Beach Blvd on Monday 09/08. Follow you from Wesminster to the 405S, I was in the widebody S2000.
thumbsup.gif
hello.gif

Keep it on topic and maybe it won't get too long.

Saw a green NSX w/ oem chrome rims driving north on the 5 and taking the 405 north at 8am.

I believe I've met the owner at a few SCA meets (if its an automatic).

Keep it on topic and maybe it won't get too long.

Saw a green NSX w/ oem chrome rims driving north on the 5 and taking the 405 north at 8am.

I believe I've met the owner at a few SCA meets (if its an automatic).

That appears to be John who lives in the Rim of the World, or some where up on the mountain above San Bernardino. He started a thread awhile back concerning the installation of a Kenwood nav system.

Mario

Saw a yellow na1 or na2 with flipups going south on Azusa Ave and Badillo St in Covina last week around 6pm. It was on the right lane and looked stock with rims, with dark tint I believe. It was going too fast for me to get a good look, I was going north on Azusa, looked good! :cool:

Saw a yellow '02+ while sitting in the 60 east traffic at 2am last night.. :rolleyes:
waved from my silver one, your ride looked nice!

Hmm...this thread looks like it should be stickied imo.

Saw a red/red top/black interior flip-up southbound at the top of the 805 Wed 9/17 at 5-5:30.

I was going west bound on Gale today (Tuesday, the 23rd) when I saw a black NA1 coming toward me around 2:00pm. We both waved at each others. I wonder if the driver is a Prime Member...

Saw a yellow na1 or na2 with flipups going south on Azusa Ave and Badillo St in Covina last week around 6pm. It was on the right lane and looked stock with rims, with dark tint I believe. It was going too fast for me to get a good look, I was going north on Azusa, looked good! :cool:

Did it have black wheels? It was probably me if so :cool:

Were you driving an X as well?

Did it have black wheels? It was probably me if so :cool:

Were you driving an X as well?

were you making a left into the street between Covina bowl and home depot off badillo sunday night around 1130-12am?

3 Pack at Irvine Shopping Center

I saw (3) NSX's parked at Irvine Shopping Center this morning at 9:30. Looks like one was just purchased off the lot. I drove by with my NA1 to Kragens to fix something real quick. What a way to start off my new apartment in Irvine :biggrin:.

Saw an '02+ yellow leaving the clubs near Hollywood and Cahuenga last night :wink: Had a quad-tipped exhaust that sounded great. (perhaps ARK DT-X?) If so, I gotta get me that exhaust...

Saw an '02+ yellow leaving the clubs near Hollywood and Cahuenga last night :wink: Had a quad-tipped exhaust that sounded great. (perhaps ARK DT-X?) If so, I gotta get me that exhaust...

unfortunately dt-x won't fit 02+ valence, unless some cutting has been done to the valence. most likely some other exhaust.

Spotted black NSX (with NSX-R wing) and license plate VTECDNA at intersection of Crenshaw Blvd and Palos Verdes Drive North around 1pm today.

I was NOT in my NSX. :(

Spotted black NSX (with NSX-R wing) and license plate VTECDNA at intersection of Crenshaw Blvd and Palos Verdes Drive North around 1pm today.

I was NOT in my NSX. :(

You spotted one of the 3.8L NSX's

Back