OFFICIAL C&C November 14th Thread

Ron, i've never been to a starbucks that big!

OK, Starbucks it is. I'll be coming down the 605 now. What time are we meeting? I hope this wasn't decided already, or a fool I will look LOL

Mario, the meeting time is 0530am. I'll meet you guys there too, but will be coming off the 57.

Ron, i've never been to a starbucks that big!

LoL! seriously, it's hidden...but it's there!! like that whole shopping center has like 3 starbucks in there....can't it get any more? haha

see you tomorrow morning gail!

Hi Henry! It's been a long time since we met. Sure. I'm down for a 2-car or more group run to C&C. Let's meet at the Mile Square parking lot at Heil and Brookhurst at 6 AM. If we leave by 6:15, we'll get to the show by 6:30, a good time to arrive. Turn right as you enter the park from Heil Street off Brookhurst. It is more visible from that part of the parking lot. See you then!

Steve

I'll be there Steve..Check your pm :smile:

Henry, how are you my friend.

I can't make C&C but maybe I can meet after for breakfast if possible. My car is at MV Desingnz in Santa Ana and I pick it up Saturdaday at 10 am. I'm getting some goodies put in.

I'm doing great JC. Give me a call when you get to MV. I'd like to see the new toys.:smile:

Henry, great to hear you are going to be there. It been a long time.

Mario, been a long time but we'll catch up tomorrow :smile:

see everyone in a couple hours.....530am starbucks west covina, across from nissan dealership for those meeting there.

:biggrin:

It's so early starbucks doesn't even have their lights on!

U.S. customs agents seize a very familiar gray-market Cizeta V16t

Looks like the US Customs nazis strike again... This was the car I mistakenly thought was a "kit" Diablo at first glance. Silly me...

102_1608.jpg

Dennis, hope you don't mind I borrowed a pic.

Back