OFFICIAL C&C November 14th Thread

This is to clean up the other thread about "the kid" visiting. Just was wondering who all is 100% for going and where/when we are going to meet up to roll in together. Open to suggestions.

Roll Call:
1. SFDreamer

Hey Steve. I made a recommendation in another thread about meeting at Mile Square Park and departing there NLT 6:15. No one replied, so I figured I'd just do my own thing.

Steve (sfdreamer), Ron told me your rolling together. So I'll meet you guys at the Starbucks off the 10 at Citrus. Hopefully Graeme and Regan will meetup and we can caravan. Supposedly were all meeting at 5:30am (ugg)

Steve (sfdreamer), Ron told me your rolling together. So I'll meet you guys at the Starbucks off the 10 at Citrus. Hopefully Graeme and Regan will meetup and we can caravan. Supposedly were all meeting at 5:30am (ugg)

Gail, you actually weren't invited, and that was private top secret info!

lol, j/k. Cool, please do try to round up as many as possible, and yes, 5:30 NO LATER so we can get parking spots together!

Gail, you actually weren't invited, and that was private top secret info!

Gail, dont feel bad, i didnt get the invite from steve either, ron leaked me the info lol. Ill see you guys there at the crack of dawn ;)

ALright alright alright...jeez ladies, stop cryin! ahha :eek::biggrin:

anyway, meet at starbucks off teh 10fwy and citrus ave (across the nissan dealer) no later than 530am saturday, nov. 14th.

see you all there!!!

I'm planning on going but will probably just meet you guys there around 6:30. I am trying to get FireNSX to caravan with me if he can get the day off. We would be taking the Ortega Hwy over.

Hi Dennis! Can you stop by Wilson Creek Winery and pick up a bottle of their famous port so we can drink something besides coffee? :biggrin:

Hi Dennis! Can you stop by Wilson Creek Winery and pick up a bottle of their famous port so we can drink something besides coffee? :biggrin:

LOL Steve...How about you come and visit and we can do some tasting sometime :smile:

I'm going, and I will try and meet up with Regan and Graeme and then head down the 57.

Mario
Hey Mario,

I'll keep my replies on this thread so we're not jumping around.

The Starbucks on Citrus is pretty close to the 57 already. It's more convenient for me to meet at Citrus since i'm coming from Garfield/10fwy. You and Graeme can always shoot down the 605 from the 210 and meet us?

BTW: I need to renew my AAA membership. LOL. not sure if the Chevy will make it all the way down there, but it will be fun trying!

We might get breakfast after the meet, so whoever is up for that, YUM! :tongue:

Dennis & Mario,

I'm planning of going. Where are you guys meeting at?:smile:

Anyone from SouthBay (Torrance & nearby) wants to caravan?

-Henry

Hi Steve,

I can meet you at Mile Square Park. Let me know?

-Henry

Hey Steve. I made a recommendation in another thread about meeting at Mile Square Park and departing there NLT 6:15. No one replied, so I figured I'd just do my own thing.

Hi Steve,

I can meet you at Mile Square Park. Let me know?

-Henry

Hi Henry! It's been a long time since we met. Sure. I'm down for a 2-car or more group run to C&C. Let's meet at the Mile Square parking lot at Heil and Brookhurst at 6 AM. If we leave by 6:15, we'll get to the show by 6:30, a good time to arrive. Turn right as you enter the park from Heil Street off Brookhurst. It is more visible from that part of the parking lot. See you then!

Steve

Last edited:
So, where exactly is that Starbucks?

I tried to Google Map it, but don't see one on Citrus near the 10.

Points A and B are the two Starbucks around there according to Google.

<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?geocode=CWwwPkW6Ouj7FfjtBwIdKR_5-CFTeEote5pcUQ&q=starbucks&f=l&dq=nissan&sll=34.073493,-117.886659&sspn=0.007972,0.016512&ie=UTF8&radius=0.47&rq=1&ev=zo&hq=starbucks&hnear=&ll=34.073493,-117.886659&spn=0.007972,0.016512&t=h&output=embed" width="425" frameborder="0" height="350" scrolling="no"></iframe>
<small>View Larger Map</small>

graeme...here ya go and for the rest of the guys...here's a map if y'all don't know where that "hidden" starbucks is at...great parking lot and the driveways are forgiving in terms for us lowered guys.

Dennis & Mario,

-Henry

Henry, how are you my friend.

I can't make C&C but maybe I can meet after for breakfast if possible. My car is at MV Desingnz in Santa Ana and I pick it up Saturdaday at 10 am. I'm getting some goodies put in.

Dennis & Mario,

-Henry

Hi Henry,

Since it takes me so long to get there I am going to just have to meet you there...sorry. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Mae.

OK, Starbucks it is. I'll be coming down the 605 now. What time are we meeting? I hope this wasn't decided already, or a fool I will look LOL

Henry, great to hear you are going to be there. It been a long time.

Dennis, be careful on the Ortega!

Thanks Mario, Ya I'll take it easy. Lots of bikes on the Ortega.

Back