Official Black Friday Purchase Thread

so what did you guys end up buying?

i finally bought a 283pc craftsman tool set with metal chest :biggrin:

new 27" imac. handful of blu-ray movies, and tv box sets.

PS3 from Amazon. Normal list is $299 -- no discount there, but they did include a $10 Amazon coupon, two free games (which I'll probably eBay and get another $10 apiece), plus another $10 off for using a Discover card. Free shipping and no sales tax sealed the deal :cool:

Now I just gotta wait for GT5...

a 2 carat diamond for my wife :cool:

ballin.gif

PS3 from Amazon. Normal list is $299 -- no discount there, but they did include a $10 Amazon coupon, two free games (which I'll probably eBay and get another $10 apiece), plus another $10 off for using a Discover card. Free shipping and no sales tax sealed the deal :cool:

Now I just gotta wait for GT5...

My wife sound exactly like you after she makes a purchase from Amazon and using Discover card. :biggrin:

I do a lot of buying of materials from one wholesaler. I got an email for 25% off for Friday only. When I got to the store they had a buy one get one free for flooring. I used the 25% off cupon too. I bought about 8k of flooring for 2k. What a deal.

thats a smokin deal ^^

i bought a macbook pro off apples website and a nikon cool pix camera off bestbuy's website, i also bought some 92octane from chevron but sadly they didnt have a black friday deal going on:tongue:

Nothing. I slept in. :tongue::biggrin:

Back