OFFICIAL 2010 NSXPO thread

My team is totally locked and loaded and ready to go. Unfortunately I'm at the mercy of NSXCA for the registration and I haven't heard peep yet.

Thanks for ^ that info. It's a start. :smile:

Hi

Thanks for the update. I have to get going here getting plane tickets. Visum and all. I have a plan. But now I have to get the plan going.

Arg I need to get hotel ordered too. Lot to do. And I need to do it very soon.

Regards

Hi

I hope things happens soon. I am good to go. Plane tickets are done here.

Hotel in Las Vegas is booked thanks to Rich B/passline on this forum. Thank you very much.

So I'm all pumped up. I hope the SEMA thing is going as planned. Waiting for a pm. Dollars will fly the way it is supposed to fly in a instant.

I need to find a okey hotel in NYC from 17.10.10 to 22.10.10 though and also for the return trip from 03.11.10 to 05.11.10. Passport is in the mail to me soon. When I get it I will apply for the things I need to get into the US.

Regards

Rats..... cant get the time off from work.
Oct-Dec is almost always impossible. (refueling outages)
Would like a new Black NSXPO hat.... Mine are ratty.....:rolleyes:

Try and have fun without me......:biggrin:

Hi Everyone,

Everything is in place and registration is set to open very very soon. My apologies for any inconveniences. Hotel has been open for about month now and the dates are still the same. I have commitments for 25 SEMA slots and more to come soon. Just make sure you +/- your NSX are ready to rock in October!

Danny

Danny, I am sure by now you've heard about the Hugabuga-window-fix USA/Canadian tour:cool: Many of us have benefited (also newbies in the future) from this cool mod and for Hugo to travel here and spent the time in person to make all this happened for us is quite remarkable IMO.

I know this is not a "HP" mod or "go-fast" mod but it truly shows the tight community we have even in a global scale. His first post was in April, from all places: Portugal! and in just a few months, many of us have it installed with his help LIVE! in person.

do you think the NSXPO this year we can give him some kind of recognition award for his contribution to this unique community "WITHOUT' all the drama like in other threads:biggrin: Or at least mention his name and his contribution to the mod that most of us won't even attempt.

something like "The Fastest Window Award" goes to.....Hugo! the Rock Star!
Thanks to Hugo, many of us can feel the wind in our hair while we drive the car we love.

Last edited:
Danny, I am sure by now you've heard about the Hugabuga-window-fix USA/Canadian tour:cool: Many of us have benefited (also newbies in the future) from this cool mod and for Hugo to travel here and spent the time in person to make all this happened for us is quite remarkable IMO.

I know this is not a "HP" mod or "go-fast" mod but it truly shows the tight community we have even in a global scale. His first post was in April, from all places: Portugal! and in just a few months, many of us have it installed with his help LIVE! in person.

do you think the NSXPO this year we can give him some kind of recognition award for his contribution to this unique community "WITHOUT' all the drama like in other threads:biggrin: Or at least mention his name and his contribution to the mod that most of us won't even attempt.

something like "The Fastest Window Award" goes to.....Hugo! the Rock Star!
Thanks to Hugo, many of us can feel the wind in our hair while we drive the car we love.

this would make a great tech session!

this would make a great tech session!

Both excellent suggestions and greatly appreciated.I will contact him and see if NSXPO can fit his schedule. Would be a great 4 day event where he can help out as many NSXs as possible in one location. I glanced into the posts in the SoCal section but never really stopped to see what was up. Thanks again.

Regards,

Dany

Both excellent suggestions and greatly appreciated.I will contact him and see if NSXPO can fit his schedule. Would be a great 4 day event where he can help out as many NSXs as possible in one location. I glanced into the posts in the SoCal section but never really stopped to see what was up. Thanks again.

Regards,

Dany

It was quite a "tech-session" with 15+ of us busting our butt all day to make our windows faster. Hugo- the Rock Star drove in from Nor. Cal. just the night before and he showed up at 9am!!!

I was very impressed with how everything turned out. Jon from HKS showed up with a jig for drilling the OEM pulley and a couple cases of HKS bottle water! He also helped everybody THE WHOLE DAY! I have another hero.

Tim

Please note, official registration is now open!

HUGE THANKS to our very own Dave (NetViper) who put the NSXPO 2010 website together. He did the complete site on his own and completely volunteered his time and excellent web skills putting the site together on very quick notice. If you like what you see, please make sure you consider his company http://www.netviperinteractive.com/ for any web design opportunities as the NSXPO 2010 website is just a tiny sampling of his abilities.

Thanks again Dave!!!

please note, official registration is now open!

huge thanks to our very own dave (netviper) who put the nsxpo 2010 website together. He did the complete site on his own and completely volunteered his time and excellent web skills putting the site together on very quick notice. If you like what you see, please make sure you consider his company http://www.netviperinteractive.com/ for any web design opportunities as the nsxpo 2010 website is just a tiny sampling of his abilities.

Thanks again dave!!!

+1000. Thanks dave!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys,

Kudos for putting together what looks to be a kick ass nsxpo.

I've just finished registration/fees.

What i'd like to know is this..

I can only do HPDE on saturday (i'm leaving early sunday). When i registered, I did not see an option for hpde on only a single day, making it pretty pricey for an HPDE single day event.

Is there some way to only pay for a single day? Or if I'm stuck paying for BOTH days, can i sell my sunday slot to another driver onlyl wanting to do one day?

thanks,
gerry

Gerry,

Looking forward to meeting you finally. I will check with Tom, our HPDE director, and Bruce, our chief driving instructor. I'm sure this has been brought up in previous NSXPO HPDEs. Basically, we want to keep it all NSX and not break up days and it is possile both situations will be decided on an individual basis.

Best Regards,

Danny

Guys,

Kudos for putting together what looks to be a kick ass nsxpo.

I've just finished registration/fees.

What i'd like to know is this..

I can only do HPDE on saturday (i'm leaving early sunday). When i registered, I did not see an option for hpde on only a single day, making it pretty pricey for an HPDE single day event.

Is there some way to only pay for a single day? Or if I'm stuck paying for BOTH days, can i sell my sunday slot to another driver onlyl wanting to do one day?

thanks,
gerry

fvloau.jpg
Hello Primers and fellow NSX'ers! As the Public Relations/Marketing Coordinator for the 2010 NSXPO and Southwest Regional Rep for the NSXCA, I am proclaiming this the official 2010 NSXPO thread. Yes, Danny, Bryan and others have posted other threads and are the ones who proposed Las Vegas as the venue. Cheers to you guys for making it happen! Between this being the 20th anniversary of the NSX (it was first distributed in Japan in 1990) and having Las Vegas as the site, it is safe to say this will be the biggest, baddest, and best NSXPO ever!

I will keep my first post brief and just cover some basics. First, the dates of the event with some of the planned events...

When: Wednesday, Oct. 27-Monday Nov. 1 (*10/27 is early-registration)

Thursday, Oct. 28
  • Registration
  • Morning breakfast
  • Go Karting
  • Social Dinner
  • Poker tournament

Friday, Oct. 29
  • Breakfast
  • Tech sessions
  • Lunch
  • Car show
  • Dinner

Saturday, Oct. 30
  • HPDE day 1 at Spring Mountain
  • Breakfast
  • Cars & Coffee meet
  • Scenic drive
  • Photo sessions
  • Lunch
  • Banquet dinner

Sunday, Oct. 31
  • HPDE day 2 at Spring Mountain
  • Breakfast
  • Scenic drive
  • Lunch

Monday, Nov. 1
  • Optional guided tours

Note: Events calendar is subject to change

Other activities are being planned and discussed. We expect 200-300 NSXs to participate. One idea is to contract a pilot (fixed wing or helicopter) for taking aerial photographs of all NSXs in attendance with them arranged in the letters N-S-X. How cool would that be?! So, mark your calendars, fix your cars, and get ready to conquer Las Vegas with our VTEC supercars, all 300+ of them!

Regards,
Steve

homer-simpson-elvis.jpg

HPDE dates corrected.

This is a question I forgot to ask on behalf of some other car forum lurkers.

Is there any part of NSXPO that non-owners can attend? Like for example watching the HPDE sessions, attending an event/show, bbq, etc.....

Some people would like to let's say come and check out nsx's fri-sun maybe and be part of any event that is free for public or something that they can maybe pitch in to attend or be a part of. Just asking for people that share the enthusiasm for the car.

Thanks

^^^^ similar question, hahaha ^^^^

Hi everyone,

My friend and I will be attending SEMA the following week and thought it would be great to stop by to see/meet some owners and their cars. I will be flying in so I won't be able to bring my NSX in and I will be in a rental car, so would it be possible for me to show up as a "audience" member and would I still have to pay the registration fee etc?

Thanks,
Will

Last edited:
Is there any part of NSXPO that non-owners can attend? Like for example watching the HPDE sessions, attending an event/show, bbq, etc.....

Speaking for the HPDE side of it, anyone can come and watch; in the past, NSXpo attendees or guests of HPDE registrants have been allowed (and encourgaged) to get rides from instructors, although their first priority is to train their students, so there's no guarantee there. Please check with Danny for confirmation on this year's policy.

Maybe someone can chime in on being in the stands and watching the HPDE event.

Back