# of NSX's in Houston?

270 ish:wink:

Evidently there are a lot more than is indicated by the numbers of owners who post here and show up at meets. I'll see someone from the group that I know occasionally, but most of the time when I spot an NSX it's unknown to me.
The first answer was probaby right.:biggrin:

Ok do a search in the south region and you will find a thread where someone who had access to the Harris county database looked up how many were registered here. It was almost 300, like 285 or so. Also, most owners aren't on prime even if they troll forums at all.

Ok do a search in the south region and you will find a thread where someone who had access to the Harris county database looked up how many were registered here. It was almost 300, like 285 or so. Also, most owners aren't on prime even if they troll forums at all.

:wink::biggrin:

They should really make some of the meets then. I sure miss Chacho's.:frown:

Back