7. Bob (blue '04)
8. CiaoBoy
9. sycosho
10. Silver-Streak
11. amgnsx (maybe )
12. NSXER119
13. Ms. Purple +1
14. rowr

I plan to drop by with the new yellow beast. I'll bring the NSX floor mats and '91 service manual on the off chance there might be an interested buyer hanging about.

Got to pay for a PPF installation somehow. :smile:

Sid

ex SIDSNSX

Black Angus Crew -
Dublin/Pleasanton/Livermore/San Ramon, etc caravan at usual meeting spot at Black Angus in Dublin. Meet at 10am. Caravan leaves at 10:30am.

See you guys there.

looks like i'll miss this one/ :redface:
have fun you guys.

Looks like I won't be able to make this one, but I'll definitely add to the fund. Hope you all have a good time!

Tariq

Unfortunately, I am going to have to cancel. Just got to much on my plate for the weekend. My car is still in the shop, (due out Wednesday) so I would have to try to keep up with everyone in my Pimpin' Prius. Have fun, take pictures and raise some money. See you next time, Michael

I just wanted to thank everyone who attended yesterdays NSX Meeting at mikeh's place in Milpitas. I also want to thank Ken for donating a set of speaker plates, Stacy for donating a set of cluster rings, and Mike Lee for the Mini Detail Gift Certificate. We raised over $450.00 from the auction. It was pretty fun to watch Nalesh and Sung going back and forth trying to out bid each other for the Professional Car Wash kit.

Lastly, I would like to thank Jennifer, who took the lead on the BBQ.

Mike

I just wanted to thank everyone who showed up or supported us remotely. I'm sure I speak not only for myself, but for all those working and supporting the Susan G. Komen Foundation when I say it means a lot when people come out to support an excellent cause.

I'd also like to thank MikeC who brought in all the food/drinks, and Shane (randomharmony) who organized everything.

Also, I forgot to snap pictures during the 'que, if anyone has some they wouldn't mind sharing please post them on prime or email them to me at [email protected], specify if you'd like me to host them somewhere on my webserver and send you back the url's so you can link to them. I'd like to forward them to friends which supported the cause from out of town.

Thanks again to everyone who supported this little event, I'll post some pictures from the walk in San Diego soon as we get home. :-)

ps: I grabbed a bunch of extra Cruzin For A Cure support bracelets from MikeC before he left. If anyone in the area would like one (or more) to wear or pass around, feel free to stop by the shop and pick them up!

-mike

Did anybody take any non-incriminating pics last Saturday? If you did, please post them.

I heard a rumor that the next NSX meeting will be at Nalesh's place, the WINNER of the Professional Car Wash Kit. All car washes will be FREE!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

Hi all,
I have pictures from the meet. I'll try to post them this week after I clean them up a little. BTW - the car wash kit is everything I hoped it would be...especially the bucket. :smile: :biggrin:

MikeC_587 said:
Did anybody take any non-incriminating pics last Saturday? If you did, please post them.

I heard a rumor that the next NSX meeting will be at Nalesh's place, the WINNER of the Professional Car Wash Kit. All car washes will be FREE!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

If Nalesh will wear a bikini, i'm defenitely going to get my car washed :biggrin:

amgnsx said:
If Nalesh will wear a bikini, i'm defenitely going to get my car washed :biggrin:
If Nalesh IS wearing a bikini I'm definitely NOT getting my car washed! <!--StartFragment -->
bgrroll.gif

Dr. Steve might be up for that though! <!--StartFragment -->
pain.gif

mickeylex said:
Hi all,
I have pictures from the meet. I'll try to post them this week after I clean them up a little. BTW - the car wash kit is everything I hoped it would be...especially the bucket. :smile: :biggrin:

I BET!!!!! :mad:

It was a blast, had a lot of fun.
Thanks again guys,

Sung

sycosho said:
I BET!!!!! :mad: Sung

Sorry Sung :biggrin: You know how much I wanted that bucket. :wink:

Ok, Ariel wrote: "If Nalesh will wear a bikini, i'm defenitely going to get my car washed"...

I got shivers down my spine just thinking about how bad I'd look in a bikini. Trust me, you don't want to see what I got under this shirt. :biggrin: :tongue:

D'Ecosse said:
If Nalesh IS wearing a bikini I'm definitely NOT getting my car washed! <!--StartFragment -->
bgrroll.gif

Dr. Steve might be up for that though! <!--StartFragment -->
pain.gif
Who, me!!??? Yeah, I am sure Nalesh will look better than Pariswannabe and AmazonModel. :biggrin:
Here is Nalesh with really really heavy make-up.
Steve
attachment.php

whiteNSXs said:
Who, me!!??? Yeah, I am sure Nalesh will look better than Pariswannabe and AmazonModel. :biggrin:
Here is Nalesh with really really heavy make-up.
Steve
attachment.php

LOL HA HA HA HA!!!!

U GUYS ARE JUST TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!! :tongue:

mickeylex said:
Sorry Sung :biggrin: You know how much I wanted that bucket. :wink:
BY ANY CHANCE CAN U POST A PIX OF THIS FAMOUS BUCKET

Last edited:
amgnsx said:

I would rather we not temp Nalesh to do something as crazy as that...

This is the best I could find as an alternative...

nsxwash1.jpg

Mike

Back