Oct. 1 club Meet/BBQ for Mike & Mike

For the month of Oct., our club meeting is PROUD to support a couple of members who will be attending the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer 3 Day walk , scheduled for October 14th through the 16th in San Diego. Mike (aka MikeC_587) & Mike (aka Mikeh)is trying to raise funds for this event, and we are going to have another silent auction with more FABULUS :biggrin: prizes.

Mikeh (CA licensed "PRON STR", what does it mean? :confused: :wink: ) has graciously invite everyone to come hang out @ his lovely headquarter where MikeC (with his new family addition, Malte-poo) will be manning the BBQ.

Please come join us for another fun event for a very good cause.

NSX CA Northwest Region – Bay Area Chapter Oct. 1 Meet
Date: 10-1-2005
Time: the usual, 11ish
1761 Houret Ct
Milpitas, CA 95035
The Drive: 237 east and then get the twisty on Calaveras Rd. which connects to 680 near Pleasanton.
Silent Auction Prizes so far:

* The ORIGINAL D'Ecosse NSX speaker plates courtesy of Ken - retails for $85
* Stacy's "famous" cluster rings courtesy of Stacy - retails for $195 + shipping
Razo AL competition series pedals (set of 4)
courtesy of NSX CA - retails for $99.65 + tax
* NSX-R Mesh Shift Boot & CF trim courtesy of NSX CA & SOS - retails for $94 + shipping
* SOS Carbon Fiber Gauge Cluster Trim courtesy of NSX CA & SOS - retails for $99.95 + shipping

In addition, all participants will receive a "Cruzing for a Cure" wristband supporting Mike & Mike's effort, courtesy of MikeC. Please sign up by THURSDAY, more details to come. :wink:

Last edited:
Hey folks,

The shop address is 1761 Houret Ct, Milpitas, CA 95035.

Wireless internet is available so you're welcome to bring a laptop (i'll supply authentication info on site). There is a tv and some other entertainment goodies so feel free to bring any NSX or other car related DVD's and PS2 games if you want (i have gt4).

-mike

My NSX is in the shop, I would like to come though as support this worthy cause. Would I be able to bring my Prius and park within sight of the building? :biggrin:

This address sounds familiar. What shop is it? I'll try to come by if possible.

I'm not sure what it was before, but rite now, it's just where I store and work on my toys.

And for the track folks, TC Design is next door. If they are working on the weekend there might be some nice GT2/GT3 eye candy sitting out front. :-)

-mike

Lisa and I will be there. Let's get the list going.

1. randomharmony
2. MikeC_587
3. Mikeh
4. Cairo94507
5. D'Ecosse
6. mickeylex (Nalesh & Lisa)

1. randomharmony
2. MikeC_587
3. Mikeh
4. Cairo94507
5. D'Ecosse
7. Bob (blue '04)
8. ryans (?)
9. ciaoboy (?)

Good luck with the BBQ guys. Hope you have lots of fun. Best wishes to Mike & Family. Steve -- your products shipped today, you'll see them by Thursday. Contact us if you need any tracking info. Also, note that the boot retails for $94.00 including intl shipping & customs.

take care,
-- Chris

I'm off to Whistler, BC on a work boondoggle, so I can't make it either. Hope you guys have fun while supporting an excellent cause.

1. randomharmony
2. MikeC_587
3. Mikeh
4. Cairo94507
5. D'Ecosse
7. Bob (blue '04)
8. ryans (?)
9. ciaoboy (?)
10. sycosho
11. Silver-Streak

I'm down! Is there a caravan from Dublin/Pleasanton planned for this?

List updated (removed ryans).

Dublin/Pleasanton/Livermore/San Ramon, etc caravan at usual meeting spot at Black Angus in Dublin. Meet at 10am. Caravan leaves at 10:30am.

1. randomharmony
2. MikeC_587
3. Mikeh
4. Cairo94507
5. D'Ecosse
7. Bob (blue '04)
8. ciaoboy (?)
9. sycosho
10. Silver-Streak

1. randomharmony
2. MikeC_587
3. Mikeh
4. Cairo94507
5. D'Ecosse
7. Bob (blue '04)
8. ciaoboy (?)
9. sycosho
10. Silver-Streak
11. amgnsx (maybe :redface: )

I'm trying to get out of a previous engagement with wifie and will try to make this meet :redface:

1. randomharmony
2. MikeC_587
3. Mikeh
4. Cairo94507
5. D'Ecosse
7. Bob (blue '04)
8. ciaoboy (?)
9. sycosho
10. Silver-Streak
12. NSXER119

Mike and Ariel, do you guys want to caravan to Milpitas from Daly City?

Hey Coleman - you need a new avatar now!
You need to get the sketch pad back out - or maybe just an eraser will work! <!--StartFragment -->
pain.gif

D'Ecosse said:
Hey Coleman - you need a new avatar now!
You need to get the sketch pad back out - or maybe just an eraser will work! <!--StartFragment -->
pain.gif

Hey Ken, thanks for reminding me, but I still can't accept the truth that I had a hair cut. I think I will keep my avatar for a while until I get used to my new style :tongue:

1. randomharmony
2. MikeC_587
3. Mikeh
4. Cairo94507
5. D'Ecosse
7. Bob (blue '04)
8. CiaoBoy
9. sycosho
10. Silver-Streak
12. NSXER119

I should be able to attend, but I can't stay very long. Gonna go watch a matinee showing of Serenity. :)

-CiaoBoy

CiaoBoy said:
1. randomharmony
2. MikeC_587
3. Mikeh
4. Cairo94507
5. D'Ecosse
7. Bob (blue '04)
8. CiaoBoy
9. sycosho
10. Silver-Streak
12. NSXER119

I should be able to attend, but I can't stay very long. Gonna go watch a matinee showing of Serenity. :)

-CiaoBoy

13. May a.k.a. Ms. Purple!! (+1 guest)

Please tentatively count me in & a guest. Thanks!

I'm in...just couldn't figure out if I'm #14 or #15, not to mention how to add to the previous list to begin with! I'll be asking for a lesson from one of you guys! :biggrin:

Charles

Back