NY Car Show 9/19

I was on the Tappan Zee and Saw a really nice wide bodied white Viper with a big ass wing on the back and it had black wheels,,,,a friend of yours Aaron ?

I have spoken with him in the past as he comes to a lot of the meets. The car is actually a stock 2009 ACR. The wing, front splitter and black wheels are all stock. You vary rarely see them without the wide center stripe and the offset red stripe. Everyone sees the ACR's in black in red but they can be ordered in any color combo and without stripes. I think many people are swayed by the color combo's tested in magazines, red / black. The car in white was stunning! It is the hardcore package so no radio or AC as he is a track guy. He stepped up from a 99 ACR, hence his license plate.

I have spoken with him in the past as he comes to a lot of the meets. The car is actually a stock 2009 ACR. The wing, front splitter and black wheels are all stock. You vary rarely see them without the wide center stripe and the offset red stripe. Everyone sees the ACR's in black in red but they can be ordered in any color combo and without stripes. I think many people are swayed by the color combo's tested in magazines, red / black. The car in white was stunning! It is the hardcore package so no radio or AC as he is a track guy. He stepped up from a 99 ACR, hence his license plate.

Thing was awesome I had alittle fun with him coming across the bridge

Bailey, thought you were going to swing by the show on your way back down!!
Also, great seeing Keith, who did swing by to hang out for awhile!!!

Car was filthy and I did not have the address with me to get there so I headed back besides that the new clutch is a real pain right now and im getting used to it,

655602782_zTorK-XL.jpg

655600477_o2YbL-XL-1.jpg

Additional photos in this gallery.

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing. That 512 BB Boxer looked pretty nice, haven't seen one in a while.

Back