NY AutoShow 2008

I attended the Autoshow today and was quite disappointed. The show was quite small and there were not too many new vehicles which I personally was interested in seeing. I was hoping to see the Fiskar Karma and The new Ferrari Scuderia but they were both not in attendance.

Last edited:
I go every year but they seem get worse and worse. Still a decent day out. I pick up some new model cars upstairs, posters, and plenty of memorabilia. I usually do Chinatown when im done. Anything really interesting?

I go every year but they seem get worse and worse. Still a decent day out. I pick up some new model cars upstairs, posters, and plenty of memorabilia. I usually do Chinatown when im done. Anything really interesting?

The new TSX debut and there is a Nissan GTR there and new maxima. Looked for the new Rl but didnt see it. Everything else is pretty generic for me.I went to katz Deli for a pastrami sandwhich after ....Mmmm sooo good

The new TSX debut and there is a Nissan GTR there and new maxima. Looked for the new Rl but didnt see it. Everything else is pretty generic for me.I went to katz Deli for a pastrami sandwhich after ....Mmmm sooo good
Just further proof that with Bailey, "It's always all about the food!!":biggrin:

Back