NY Auto Show

I am going to head down as soon as it opens on Saturday because I need to leave by around 2:30. If anyone is going down early, we could try to meet at the Acura display at a certain time and hook up. It looks like the show starts at 11 on Saturday.

You can avoid the lines for tickets buy purchasing online here:
http://www.autoshowny.com/

NYC AS

Folks-

Looks like I will have to be waiting on my cousins until at least noon before we can get to the show by about 2 p.m. Sorry to be missing you Bob. However, if anyone is going after 2 p.m., would like to meet up at the Acura display........just let me know what time.

Thanks-

Nev

I may have some more flexibility to extend my hours. Originally I had to get back north to meet for dinner before the opera but I think dinner is getting cancelled. If that is the case, I can hang around until around 3:30ish. I have your cell, Nev, and will give you a call if I am still around.

Hey guys,

At last, a firm plan! . I won't blame "the woman" for the complexity.

We are going to stay at the Hyatt in Greenwich, CT on Friday.

Attend the Auto Show Friday at 1:00 pm.

Sat. night stay at the Stanhope at E 81st and 5th Ave.

Sat. we will probably head to the Park, M.O.M.O in the morning and then end up SOHO at The Aqua Grill at 210 Spring Street for Oysters and drinks for the late afternoon.

Cheers Rich

If more people are meeting up and or have plans for dinner together with the group please post. My plans are flexable and I have already seen everything at the show but would love to see the gang again.

Hi Bob,

Yes, would love to hear from you......I'll leave the cell on. Will try to be there by 2 p.m., but it all depends on a few of my cousins and their schedule. Just got the RL Prototype info. on my computer e-mail. Looks like they are going with a 3.5 liter V6 with 300 hp.............hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm. With the Supra now dubbed as the new 400 hp/40 mpg supercar with HYBRID technology, the new NSX should be interesting.......

Cheers-

Nev

Bailey.....Links are no good :(

What happened to the links, Bailey? My brother was able to get the photos earlier but now the links are dead.

For those of you going to the show, make sure you buy your tickets online and enter through the Eticket entrance. The line to buy tickets today was about 20-30 minutes long.

I will have my photos up later.

Back