NY Auto Show

Hello, Rich,
When is it?

Thank you.

Are you all planning on a specific night?

I usually go down on a Monday or Wednesday night with 2 or 3 buddies. We usually roam around checking out the models (2 legged versions), look at a few of the cars, and than go upstairs and buy all kinds of must have junk. Let me know when you're planning on going and maybe we can all go and oogle the NSX together!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We're going!

Hello Folks-

I have only missed two shows since about 1980 when we started to go. Usually on a Saturday. Would like to know everyone else's schedule this year!

Cheers-

Nev

As of right now I am thinking about the first Saturday as is Rich H.

Let's hear from some others now...................

I go every year as well, however always during the week so I don't have to deal with the lunitards :) But, If we are all going to meet up I will definitely make a exception. OK.......who is going to pick the date????

I'm not working the wkend of the 10'th so that is my only shot.

April 10th & 11th I'm working, Karen and I figured we'll go on Monday anyway, the crowds should be smaller

I have another opera to attend on the evening of the 10th but I should be able to get there first thing that morning and spend most of the day there.

I got stuck working the set up of the auto show ... I will try and get some spy shots of the cars if I am still there working when they roll the cars in.

Guess where they had me working.....In The Acura Booth at Javits Center/Auto show :D

Today we mounted the 10 plasma screens on the silver wave display and speakers as well as lighting on the stage lighting Truss.

Bailey - You forgot the most important question......
do you know if the HSC will be present??

jadkar said:
Bailey - You forgot the most important question......
do you know if the HSC will be present??

There were only stage hands present.....No one who was affliated with Acura/Honda will be there till Wed for the press release... I will try to get back to the show before it opens and let you know.

Trish and I will be In NY that wkend so I'll plan on getting to the show arround 2:00.

It now looks like we will be in the area Friday and Saturday. We might check out the preview on Friday at 1:00 pm.

Still not sure if we will be staying in the City or Greenwich, CT. I guess everything depends on the weather.

Rich

When you guys meet, will there be some kind of casual NSX meet pre- or post- the show (outside of the convention center)?

Do you take your NSX to the show and park at the parking lot? Or do you just take your other cars?

Hi Yong,

I think most people will meet somewhere on Saturday and go to the show. I am not sure of our plans yet.

If I do take my car, I dump it at the hotel and take taxis around the city until I depart.

Rich

As the coming weak progresses we can all coordinate.BTW we will not have the nsx in the big city.

Back