nsxstock2010 prelims and ponders...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsxstock2010a.jpg

welcome to the thread digression for all things nsxstock2010!!:biggrin:.
if you are reading this, i am impressed, and invite you to this perennial bontemps!!
myself as your mc, jonathan liegner, and mike lasko aka the kid of bridgewater acura are planning this day to rock your gas pedal.

details---
when??... sunday may16,2010 9.00am
where??... meet starts at panera/mt olive nj [exit 27 off rt 80]

the drive is 50% mapped, and follows the backroad thru warren,hunterdon, and morris counties. roads are chosen for flat tight turns, narrow lanes, drops and climbs,and scenic overpriced decaying houses.
looking for your insight on the final 50%, as peeps may wanna head towards bridgewater acura for fud's, or dash into pa for more splendid heel/toe. there has also been keen interest in repeating the 2007 route which sent us into sussex county[ this day was rainy and kept us waaay tooo reasonable... we did have a spinout though:rolleyes: ] lmk!!

please rsvp to this thread so we can get an idea of participation, and this will help define our gastromodality for the event. outlanders have a bevy of nearby hotels, let me know if you need insight.

more details to come righty here, looking forward to the love.:biggrin::biggrin:
i promise i will be good.:cool:
pure-acid.gif

dsc06022.jpg

hard to make a wrong turn......:cool:

I should be able to make it

People who dont have a Nsx Radio should get one or at least make sure you have a GPS and directions.

This is a drive by the way not a race you dont have to drive like your trying to qualify for pole position......leave some room between you and the car in front please

nsxstock2010a.jpg

welcome to the thread digression for all things nsxstock2010!!:biggrin:.
if you are reading this, i am impressed, and invite you to this perennial bontemps!!
myself as your mc, jonathan liegner, and mike lasko aka the kid of bridgewater acura are planning this day to rock your gas pedal.

details---
when??... sunday may16,2010 9.00am
where??... meet starts at panera/mt olive nj [exit 27 off rt 80]

the drive is 50% mapped, and follows the backroad thru warren,hunterdon, and morris counties. roads are chosen for flat tight turns, narrow lanes, drops and climbs,and scenic overpriced decaying houses.
looking for your insight on the final 50%, as peeps may wanna head towards bridgewater acura for fud's, or dash into pa for more splendid heel/toe. there has also been keen interest in repeating the 2007 route which sent us into sussex county[ this day was rainy and kept us waaay tooo reasonable... we did have a spinout though:rolleyes: ] lmk!!

please rsvp to this thread so we can get an idea of participation, and this will help define our gastromodality for the event. outlanders have a bevy of nearby hotels, let me know if you need insight.

more details to come righty here, looking forward to the love.:biggrin::biggrin:
i promise i will be good.:cool:
pure-acid.gif

We have our reservations for the 15th & 16th.:biggrin::biggrin: See you for dinner on the 15th

I am very in! The starting point is 1 mile from my house. :biggrin:

I should be able to go. Give me a shout if you guys need any help setting this up.

I should be able to go. Give me a shout if you guys need any help setting this up.

+1, PM me if you need any help prior or day of. This is my backyard so feel free to reach out.

That will be just 19 days after rotator cuff surgery, so my left arm will be in a sling. Hmmmm. Anyone with an automatic NSX want to swap for the day?

Worst case, perhaps we'll show up at the start and do a casual drive to the finish. Jan doesn't drive a manual, and her SLK would understandably be shunned.

Also, there are some scenic roads between Bernardsville and Mendham, with some of those decaying and not-so-decaying mansions. I don''t know if you have looked at that area.

Last edited:
We'll be there to show you the way.:smile::smile:

Jeanne and I will be there.

Challenger .......... ring me up if you need help.
Ron's coming down so we need to make sure there are enough pit stops along the run. We don't want Ernie, Ron and Peter messin' in those clean streams! :eek:

as long as nothing happens to my car from now til the meet, im there

Im there +1 with the top down..........weather permitting that is.

Jeanne and I will be there.

Challenger .......... ring me up if you need help.
Ron's coming down so we need to make sure there are enough pit stops along the run. We don't want Ernie, Ron and Peter messin' in those clean streams! :eek:

Hey Rich, I just finished the book The Yellow River by I. P. Freely. I'll give it to Ernie and Peter when I see them:biggrin:

Greetings everyone. Count this north Jersey newbie in. I live about 6 miles from the starting point and if I can help in any way just let me know.

Drove by a black late model in the Hackettstown area today. To whoever owns it, that's one nice ride.

I am soooooo in...

Tytus

Let me see,,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmmmm, go to my daughter's Law School Graduation, or come to NSX Stock..............sorry, can't make it!!!!!

Don't think I really have a choice here!!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back