NSX's Gone Wild Version 2010

Well, probably like most of this board, we know the final film will most likely never be finished.

So, with that being said, I DON'T want to step on anybody's toes, nor take the name of the production (just put it in thread title to get attention), but I think we are more than capable of making one with the current SoCal NSX'ers...

I personally have no skill with filming or editing so we'd need someone for that obviously. But just thought I'd throw the idea out there. Could be fun to come up with cool locations and sweet angles for some filming.

If you're interested sign up and we'll start throwing it together!

** List any equipment you have that could help too **

1. SFDreamer - GoPro Cam, Handheld video cam (kind of crappy though)

Last edited:
I have a gopro HD and plan on bringing it to NSXStock..... i hope to get some good video

I need to get a cam for the inside....hmmm

We need at least ONE of the following colors:

Black
Red
Silver
Yellow
White

Anybody have an idea of who can do the editing?

I am in if you need a black one.

mine will be done by then hehe. Im in. There will be many black ones lol. Dont we have all the colors covered lol. I can think of all of them but yellow and the above post covers that. It will be a hugs socal video hahaahaha.

We need at least ONE of the following colors:

Black
Red
Silver
Yellow
White

Anybody have an idea of who can do the editing?

You forgot the best color! Long Beach Blue Pearl.

IMG_4140NSXEchoLake.jpg

I actually think a couple scenes with 4-5 black ones could be super cool!!!

CDX_NSX
Ryu
EdiddyNSX
*NSXFTW*
Striker525

But yes, definitely will need help in the filming arena too.

A scene with any nsx is cool lol. I like the style of the last video where it was all on open streets.

In for Spa Yellow... :smile:

@SFDreamer, i think a name change would be more appropriate tho.

I have a few suctions cups, alumn. poles for rigging and some camera gear. Let me know how I can help out.

In for Spa Yellow... :smile:

@SFDreamer, i think a name change would be more appropriate tho.

I have a few suctions cups, alumn. poles for rigging and some camera gear. Let me know how I can help out.

Absolutely I agree and suggest to change the name. Just did that in the thread title to grab attention :).

I've got some film/video background and also some photography background. The most important thing we need here are locations and also cars obviously. The more cars well it'll be hard to shoot because it'll just be too many. However we can pull it off either way. The more cameras the better. AUDIO is key also with this shoot because we wanna incorporate our exhausts and not just music alone. There has to be a plot to this video as well. IF you guys wanna come up with a scheme or how we should all play this out then feel free to post. I'm just posting my experiences and knowledge about this. Is it just cars only? Are we gonna be just driving around videoing each other's cars in different angles? How about people involved? Are there any dialogue? If we can get at least 3 good cameras, even if they're HD that'd be great. I've experienced the quality of HD CAMERAS that provide exceptional video (1080p) quality, ie: Canon T1i (i have this) and newer. Anyone oppose, we can just strictly use camcorders. But in my opinion, using these new technologies on our cameras is a great idea. As for a story, we should come up with one. We gonna have a race here and there? Do some crazy stuff? (which i don't think is a good idea, but who am i say things) we gonna incorporate videos from meets? cruises? etc? Let's brainstorm ladies and gentlemen because I know with the rising activity of our SOCAL forum section we can get this done, even with the editing. Bbut let's work on the footage first then we'll go into the post processing portions of the film.:rolleyes:

This is also a great idea due to the fact the weather has given us a chance to shoot with great hot sunny skies.

Oh and count me in as well (Black 91 NSX)

Back