NSX's for sale??

Ok i thought there were like 5 NSX's for sale but i have not seen them in the For sale section. I have a buddy looking for an NSX that lives in LA and is willing to take that leap into the abyss. So if you are selling let me know and maybe I can help you out.

I have a 95 with 63xxx miles. I have comptech exhaust, headers, high flow airbox and short throw shifter. Also K&N filter, H&R springs, 17/18 volk racing rims GTC, slotted/cross drilled rotors, HID, carbon fiber console trim, Type R mesh fabric, Momo Tuner steering wheel 320mm with NRG quick release and OEM car cover. Well maintained including timing belt and water pump, 90 thousand mile maintenance done by Factor X. The reason why it's not posted is because i am selling this locally. We need more NSX here in Vegas so that we could do the NSeXpo here next year. I am an active member of the NSX club of Las Vegas. Oh did i tell you my car have not seen rain or snow?:biggrin: Any member in Vegas knows my car. Even if you PM them they will say CLEAN.
LET ME KNOW.

Last edited:
Hey Chris, you have an NSX? =)

I will be the first to vouch for Chris's NSX, you can eat off his freakin' motor. My NSX is for sale too, I think. Haven't decided if I want to take it with me to Oahu yet. I guess I'll post something in the for sale section when I finally decide...

Levi

I may buy one actually. I found one in Vegas that is Black/Ivory with fairly high miles but the price is right. I will more than likely rebuild the engine down the road so the miles don't matter. What are you guys selling your cars for? How much?

I may buy one actually. I found one in Vegas that is Black/Ivory with fairly high miles but the price is right. I will more than likely rebuild the engine down the road so the miles don't matter. What are you guys selling your cars for? How much?

Not sure if Chris sold his, but he had a potential buyer. From what I know, here are some who are selling their NSX's:

Me - 92 Red/black 5 speed roughly 71,000 to 72,000 miles
David - 91? or 92? Silver widebody 5 speed
Tom#1 - 97? Blue Auto

Guess you can contact each person for specifics. And sorry dudes if I got some details wrong on your cars...=)

Levi

And the only reason I'm considering selling mine is because I'm moving later this year, so I thought it would make things easier. But we'll see what happens. I have no objections to cruising the NSX around Oahu either...=)

Mine is up 91 black/black 5 speed - 99k miles.

There is another high mileage BLack/Ivory up for sale. He isn't on Prime and I am meeting him today at (9:30) to view it. He has it listed for 20k.

I think our cars are good for 300,000 plus miles, it's a Honda.

Lance

I think our cars are good for 300,000 plus miles, it's a Honda.

Lance

With proper maintenance under normal continuous usage, that number is realistic. I just spent several thousand dollars with Findlay Acura having the timing belt and water pump done (ahead of schedule), cam seals, A/C work, engine steam cleaned, all belts, etc. The NSX is ready for yet another 60k of trouble-free driving. :smile:

Last edited:
I'm interested in selling my 2000 Monaco blue NSX. I also know an original owner that is thinking of parting with his 1991 Black NSX. PM me if you are interested or want details.

Sid

This guy has a clean NSX, Berlina Black/Ivory, very few mods and it has 132k miles on it. It will sell for under 20k I tell you. Right now I am dealing with some Identity theft issues so this may be on the back burner for awhile. The F'n people out there these days. BTW, get your money out of BofA now I say. I had major issues with them and they are not proactive with getting the issues fixed.

I might still buy the car:)

you know i dont really know you or have met you but you seem to find all the great deals on a NSX but seem to let them pass by. But hey, i am glad you passed up on the 97 or else i would not have had an NSX.:biggrin: however,you sure do your research and always make sure the car is in perfect condition. I just jumped in without knowing and look at the issue i was having....... One of these days we need to meet and drive our NSX around town!

This guy has a clean NSX, Berlina Black/Ivory, very few mods and it has 132k miles on it. It will sell for under 20k I tell you. Right now I am dealing with some Identity theft issues so this may be on the back burner for awhile. The F'n people out there these days. BTW, get your money out of BofA now I say. I had major issues with them and they are not proactive with getting the issues fixed.

I might still buy the car:)

Welcome to the post economic apocalypse new world order. Internet fraud has increased 33% this year. Monitor the credit/debit cards you use for on-line transactions every day. Best of luck resolving your issue.

Back