NSXR suspension + 02 Champion White wheels

Just installed a brand new set of NSXR suspensions and painted champion wheels. I just love how it looks like now! The car doesn't seem to be any lower than the stock suspension. Enjoy!

DSC00947_1.jpg

DSC00931_1.jpg

Last edited:
Clean and classic look, v nice. Are those the Mugen covers?

regards,

Hi Keno,

Are those OEM 02+ wheels or aftermarket 02+ clones? Looks great on your car. There are quite a few 02+ clones available in Japan but the sellers refuse to tell me the weight of the wheels. I might consider getting those if it is not too heavy.

Hi Keno,

Are those OEM 02+ wheels or aftermarket 02+ clones? Looks great on your car. There are quite a few 02+ clones available in Japan but the sellers refuse to tell me the weight of the wheels. I might consider getting those if it is not too heavy.

They are +02 OEM wheels (painted champion white). Thanks for your comment, this OEM 17" look much better than the previous NA1R 15"16".

Looking good Keno! ;)

Henry.

Thanks! I like your +02 front end!

I disagreed, It always look very nice on Honda's, especially the R's. (or those wannabe ):tongue:

Keno, get the 02 valance now... Ask Polar, it will look 10 times better.

Actually i got the 02 rear valance and it is in storage since i don't want to have it paint..........maybe i shall re-think that!

Back